Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

19 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

For all their expertise with modern technology, little amuses the innocent. 4 of the grandchildren have had a great time running round the front garden blowing bubbles.

Michael Jackson used to do that a lot.

7 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Michael Jackson used to do that a lot.

Of all the folk I expected to come out with that "banter", you were the last, tbqh. Disappointing, we're talking primary school children here, aged 9, 8, 4 & 3.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Of all the folk I expected to come out with that "banter", you were the last, tbqh. Disappointing, we're talking primary school children here, aged 9, 8, 4 & 3.

No offence meant to your grandkids.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Denzel my man GIF on GIFER - by Zolobar

My wife and I met a Scottish couple while out at a Chinese restaurant on Saturday night. After asking if we smoked weed (to which the wife replied in the affirmative - I can't hack it anymore) the guy pulled out a massive plastic ziplock bag which probably had at least 3oz in it and gave the wife a handful. It's still sitting in her handbag untouched. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

My wife and I met a Scottish couple while out at a Chinese restaurant on Saturday night. After asking if we smoked weed (to which the wife replied in the affirmative - I can't hack it anymore) the guy pulled out a massive plastic ziplock bag which probably had at least 3oz in it and gave the wife a handful. It's still sitting in her handbag untouched. 

Just when you think humanity is dead you hear stories like this. What a nice man.

I dint really know how prevalent weed smoking is these days, but I genuinely wish I could do it. I have for my entire working life worked under the threat of D&A testing. If I didnt, I defninely would be giving it a go. Despite dabbling higher up the alphabet in my younger days, I havent really tried it many times. I cant really see a down side other than having to smoke.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I dint really know how prevalent weed smoking is these days, but I genuinely wish I could do it. I have for my entire working life worked under the threat of D&A testing. If I didnt, I defninely would be giving it a go. Despite dabbling higher up the alphabet in my younger days, I havent really tried it many times. I cant really see a down side other than having to smoke.

You could put your baking skills to good use.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I too have the threat of random drug testing hanging over me so I wouldn't even try a toke if the wife offered me. 

Only last week I returned a "non-negative" result for opioids in my urine test during my medical. After I told the nurse that there must be a mistake she did a second test in case the testing kit was contaminated - second test returned the same result. The sample was sent to a lab which couldn't determine where the morphine in my blood had come from. It was sent to toxicology who confirmed that it was consistent with poppy seeds - I'd had 2 slices of multi-grain toast containing poppy seeds about 3 hours before my test. Mental. 

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You're a man who enjoys his cooking, eh? You should watch a program called "Bong Appetit", it was made by Vice but should be available on Youtube. The folk who do it are all pretty typical American stoners (with excellent knowledge in their field, tbf) but they do slap up meals and have special guests round to try it and some of it looks incredible.

Was a great show but when all the rapey stuff came out about the guy who owns Vice, the guy who done the show (Abdullah Saeed) said he couldn't carry on working for them and the show ended.

Edited by The Moonster