Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, MixuFruit said:

Best thing about that is saying you need to have shredded abs like he will soon.

I'd have shredded abs if I didn't eat fish suppers, Monster Munch, Red Bull and pizza all the time. That Lineker c**t probably just sits in his shite pub telling anyone who will listen that his brother is Gary Lineker. 

7 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

I'd have shredded abs if I didn't eat fish suppers, Monster Munch, Red Bull and pizza all the time. That Lineker c**t probably just sits in his shite pub telling anyone who will listen that his brother is Gary Lineker. 

Mate had bother with his heart recently. Ended up dying and being brought back to life again. Still dont know the cause but he drinks a lot of red bull. Just turned 38.... Needless to say he has stopped. Can't drive for 3 months now ( he is a lorry driver).

Not a fan of Red Bull.

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Mate had bother with his heart recently. Ended up dying and being brought back to life again. Still dont know the cause but he drinks a lot of red bull. Just turned 38.... Needless to say he has stopped. Can't drive for 3 months now ( he is a lorry driver).

Not a fan of Red Bull.

How is Harry getting on now? 

He forgot to mention the minor indiscretion of a criminal record in his profile. Probably just slipped his mind. Otherwise seems like a nice chap who’s never uttered the phrase ‘ladz, ladz, ladz!’ 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/news/uk-news/jail-gary-linekers-wealthy-brother-over-ps220000-tax-fraud-2512928%3famp

Elderly parent complaining that landline phones (cordless type) are "on the blink" and emit buzzing & crackling sounds.

Have to explain, yet again, that throwing away the rechargeable batteries on the handsets and replacing them with Ever Readies might be causing the issue.

😬

Edited by Florentine_Pogen