Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

I don't know what Timmy the dug has seen in that boy's erse, but the intense concentration in his eyes is quite unsettling.

Not only that, but the boy seems fully aware and is holding position so that Timmy can get a good look.

7 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

How many of the 16 made it back from Crete?

All 16, however, I think only spoke to about 4 again in my life.

It did open my eyes a bit, how boys of 18 & 19 were so dependent on their parents.  It was more or less a kindergarten away day. 

Second night was hilarious, when I necked 2 eccies (bought from some tramp).  I think the strip (street) in Malia closed for thought the next evening....We were told that some Hibees were in town and fucked up a pub at the top of the street.  Not a man of fighting, I went looking for some peace.....

ETA - there was no Hibees in town.

Edited by SlipperyP

One of the best tunes you will ever hear 10 mins of freedom

Unless of course you're saying that the same percentage of boys the world over would like the op but fear judgement and ridicule in more conservative countries. 

I think the world was a better place when men wore suits every day and bow ties were normal attire.  I mean, everyone still murdered everyone else and there was terrible suffering and pain and ethnic cleansing and racism and war.  But at least people were well turned out.

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think the world was a better place when men wore suits every day and bow ties were normal attire.  I mean, everyone still murdered everyone else and there was terrible suffering and pain and ethnic cleansing and racism and war.  But at least people were well turned out.

100%  I have,  lived my life to be killed by at well dressed man/woman...anyone else can do one. And I will respect the same.

I remember back in 1999 when I grabbed a boy (for money) he shat himself, Itold him to clean himself up (have a shower) before I interrogated him. 

Really how the f**k could  I deal with it with him smelling of shite....Can't remember if I got the money or not.....

Edited by SlipperyP

18 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

My grandpa would wear his best suit to the football but also to watch worthy stuff on television.

He got caught out one day when he thought Mr Benn was Tony Benn and came through  to watch it and was raging when he realised he was watching a cartoon man dressing up. 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

I remember back in 1999 when I grabbed a boy (for money) he shat himself, Itold him to clean himself up (have a shower) before I interrogated him. 

Really how the f**k could  I deal with it with him smelling of shite....Can't remember if I got the money or not.....

1CF178E6-7573-4B7C-8F15-DC8947EB1C84.gif