Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

watching the Mechelen games last evening verses Oostende, don't ask why!

During the first have I notice Jack Hendry playing for Oostende which I didn't know he did....anyway.  Seen one of the worst misses EVER, by a Mechelen player, when it was 0-0.  Oostende scored in the 95th min to win 0-1 Ja k Hendry the scorer.

Here's the miss

:lol:

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

98 years ago there were riots in New York City over the acceptable date to stop wearing straw hats.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_Hat_Riot

I'd be all for a hardline approach to sartorial matters today.

But, imagine the headlines!

"GOVAN RIOTS AS TRACKY BOATTUMS DAY PASSED. 3 DEAD, MANY INJURED. HOME BARGAINS LOOTED"

On 12/09/2020 at 09:31, Bairnardo said:
On 12/09/2020 at 09:27, 101 said:
Where you heading off to? 
Nothing beats cutting about some random place on your own, it's the best.

What age does this become a thing? When I was in my 20s I wouldnt have dreamed of it. Probably would have even hated being in a pub by myself. Now I should be overjoyed to go exploring somewhere abroad on my own and being in the pub alone is to achieve Nirvana.

I went off to Morocco when I was 16/17. Was meant to be just going over to France for a bit of grape picking but when I got paid I thought I might as well keep going. Fucking shat myself a few times though tbf.

On 12/09/2020 at 15:31, Bairnardo said:
On 12/09/2020 at 15:27, 101 said:
Where you heading off to? 
Nothing beats cutting about some random place on your own, it's the best.

What age does this become a thing? When I was in my 20s I wouldnt have dreamed of it. Probably would have even hated being in a pub by myself. Now I should be overjoyed to go exploring somewhere abroad on my own and being in the pub alone is to achieve Nirvana.

We can a truce, ✌️

I was 13 when I got locked up on my own, ok that's a little out there, but then it made me very insulated when going away for holidays (crazy but true)  I've only had 1 holiday with friend in 1994 Crete 

1st day we all checked in 14 boys 2 girls (1 of the girls I had kissy kissy before in Scotchland, then told her to f**k off, but paid and came) 4 to the room,  Right above a Chinese restaurant/bar. Cool

Lets get the demographics here before we go any further.....

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Did you have a particularly young looking mask on?

I had the face of a young person on.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

You do look fucking daft walking about with that scout cap on TBH, 

It worked though.

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

From Wikipedia:

Cuntline.
The "valley" between the strands of a rope or cable. Before serving a section of laid rope, e.g. to protect it from chafing, it may be "wormed" by laying yarns in the cuntlines, giving that section an even cylindrical shape.

That was what Jim Traynor's BBC radio phone-in show was called, if I remember correctly.

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

We can a truce, ✌️

I was 13 when I got locked up on my own, ok that's a little out there, but then it made me very insulated when going away for holidays (crazy but true)  I've only had 1 holiday with friend in 1994 Crete 

1st day we all checked in 14 boys 2 girls (1 of the girls I had kissy kissy before in Scotchland, then told her to f**k off, but paid and came) 4 to the room,  Right above a Chinese restaurant/bar. Cool

You should 're-write some Enid Blyton books for the modern age.

Famous_Five_-_On_A_Hike_Together_1024x10

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

We can a truce, ✌️

How many of the 16 made it back from Crete?

12 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

I was wondering when they'd finally start doing something about their noisy neighbours in subs and fishing boats turning sonar and echo location up to eleven. Sadly it looks like a suicidal piece of desperation.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was wondering when they'd finally start doing something about their noisy neighbours in subs and fishing boats turning sonar and echo location up to eleven. Sadly it looks like a suicidal piece of desperation.

Not paying enough attention; I initially thought you were replying to Sarge's Famous Five reference, above. Then the comment took a disturbing turn.