Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I clicked on 'Activity' in the menu for the first time a couple of days ago and it has improved my P&B experience no end. 

Screaming that I never know about it before then. 

I've only just noticed it because of your post.

Only took 13 years.

21 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I clicked on 'Activity' in the menu for the first time a couple of days ago and it has improved my P&B experience no end. 

Screaming that I never know about it before then. 

You will feel reborn.

Just been on the Dunfermline thread then within two clicks I was transported to reading about Old Firm Colts in League Two.

*Has nosey on superdrug online looking for berocca like tablets*

Oh, Superdrug has a half price sale on L'Oréal men's care products.. 

10 minutes later.. *signs out of superdrug online having spen near £40 on face washes and moisturiser.*

10 minutes later.. *signs out of superdrug online having spen near £40 on face washes and moisturiser.*

The cross you have bear to be beautiful m8.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
33 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

The cross you have bear to be beautiful m8.

"Why was I not made of stone like thee ?"  🤪

I'm going to thank @D.A.F.C (I hope I've guy the right guy) who is despised by all his workforce.  Posted at link on the fackbook thread of Sam Vaknin.

I broke my phone in April, and went fucking mental as I count;t get fixed at the time of Covid......It's now Sept I've have many chances to get fixed, but NAWE.....

I've come to concubine  that I don't need to know evering now. I can be just be like  your da...

I've got a computer, 

34 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm going to thank @D.A.F.C (I hope I've guy the right guy) who is despised by all his workforce.  Posted at link on the fackbook thread of Sam Vaknin.

I broke my phone in April, and went fucking mental as I count;t get fixed at the time of Covid......It's now Sept I've have many chances to get fixed, but NAWE.....

I've come to concubine  that I don't need to know evering now. I can be just be like  your da...

I've got a computer, 

hqdefault.jpg

36 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I've got a computer, 

drunk GIF