Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

34 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

After I come back from my honeymoon in October, I suddenly feel this desire to finally volunteer at an animal shelter. It's what I really want to do, it'll help my language skills over here and give something back a bit. 

Does anyone have any experience of working as a volunteer at an animal shelter, or something similar? 

If they hand you a hammer on the first day, laugh and ask where they are hiding the bolt gun.

35 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

After I come back from my honeymoon in October, I suddenly feel this desire to finally volunteer at an animal shelter. It's what I really want to do, it'll help my language skills over here and give something back a bit. 

Does anyone have any experience of working as a volunteer at an animal shelter, or something similar? 

Its only August... 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Its only August... 

I don't really have the time, in a couple of weeks I'm off to get married then f**k off to Italy to eat pizza, drink wine and stick it to the missus when I'm not napping in between all of this. 

Just now, Stellaboz said:

I don't really have the time, in a couple of weeks I'm off to get married then f**k off to Italy to eat pizza, drink wine and stick it to the missus when I'm not napping in between all of this. 

Buy a fish tank.

Experiment wee it n get fish that fight n that.

52 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

You think you’re going to get to do what you want after you’re married?

😅

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Get fish that fight n that.

trump donald GIF

GMan is brick top, IMO. 

Just back from Gidi Grill in Dundee. 2 mains, 2 sides, 2 desserts, 2 drinks. £27. I would quite happily have spent the full price on the items outwith this deal so gave well deserved ~45% tip. 

A lovely wee place, will definitely be back. 

21 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Demi and Tanner (see pic) are needing a new keeper after eating West (see pic below - the one in the hat) the other day. They ate the keeper before him too. 

West-Mathewson-his-killer-pet-lions.jpeg

Sorry - it's in the Sun and the Telegrapgh and The Mail:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12509862/conservationist-mauled-death-beloved-white-lions/

ETA. Par Jr helps out at a riding for the disabled place and seems to enjoy it. 

Edited by Shandon Par

21 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I suddenly feel this desire to finally volunteer at an animal shelter. It's what I really want to do, it'll help my language skills over here and give something back a bit. 

Edited by welshbairn

Just went into the pub and got a pint. Just been told that something has happened with a licensing issue and they can no longer serve any alcohol today or all weekend!

Edited by supermik