Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Although I've heard his name mentioned quite regularly, I've absolutely no idea who Joe Rogan is or what he does.

He's a UFC commentator (although he started off as a comedian) who does a podcast on with guests from various backgrounds and subject matters.

I'd imagine our equivalent would be if Andy Walker had a podcast discussing politics.

I’ve been sitting for the first time watching COD, GTA and Red Dead Redemption for the last few hours, never seen such violence, although the graphics have improved from my Atari tennis days 

2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

I’ve been sitting for the first time watching COD, GTA and Red Dead Redemption for the last few hours, never seen such violence, although the graphics have improved from my Atari tennis days 

"Never seen such violence"?! Haven't you seen Borders League football?! :lol:

Nice bit of lightning over Kinross just now.
God's wrath on Perthshire?
Just finished a nightshift. Honestly never seen anything like it. With zero exaggeration, from midnight till 5 am, there was no more than 30 seconds between lightning. For most of it, it was more like 15 or 10 seconds. There must have been thousands of strikes. Absolutely mental.

Just finished a nightshift. Honestly never seen anything like it. With zero exaggeration, from midnight till 5 am, there was no more than 30 seconds between lightning. For most of it, it was more like 15 or 10 seconds. There must have been thousands of strikes. Absolutely mental.
Never in my life have i known a thunderstorm to last so long. Still going strong in Dundee.

This story is absolutely mental

https://amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/woman-overturns-will-to-force-parents-to-pay-for-reassignment-surgery-20200808-p55jth.html?__twitter_impression=true

It’s a good argument that constantly bailing out your children is a bad thing and has the potential to create ungrateful brats.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

My boss had an encounter today with one of the mythical Freemen of the Land

Heard about this one the other day where one of those sovereign citizens believed himself above the law and did some sword work. 

A lad went to the police saying one of his tenants was threatening to behead him. Tenant then beheaded him. Good chance the police can clear this one up.

https://www.newsweek.com/connecticut-samurai-sword-landlord-sovereign-citizen-152138

Heard about this one the other day where one of those sovereign citizens believed himself above the law and did some sword work. 
A lad went to the police saying one of his tenants was threatening to behead him. Tenant then beheaded him. Good chance the police can clear this one up.
https://www.newsweek.com/connecticut-samurai-sword-landlord-sovereign-citizen-152138

This one was merely quibbling the exact titles used in addressing him but I’ll inform my boss of the possible repercussions