Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
Danish shite. Same company who gave rise to the nickname of John "Faxe" Jensen. They make a great 7up style drink too.

First time iv ever seen a litre can of anything, but a litre of 10% beer for a fiver is surely a bargain for the discerning bam

My local used to do the normal strength lager on draught that was ok, 10% beer is just wine that tastes of shite, and about the same price. 

On 06/08/2020 at 19:56, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Some of the cars the people who live in my row of flats are crazy, given the value of the flats. 

There's two Teslas and two Maseratis, and a quick google suggests they're £70,000+.   Mental.

The council flats I lived in years ago had a Lamborghini-looking thing (not interested in cars) moored outside most of the time I was there.

On 06/08/2020 at 19:59, Empty It said:

Dealers.

Yep, and not very smart ones either.

Never fails to amaze when somebody on a low income starts chucking cash around that they couldn't possibly have earned legally, like bent coppers buying luxury houses and fur coats for their wives. Is it really that difficult to live within your means until you've put away enough to retire to the Bahamas and live in a Scarface-style haze of cocaine and hookers for the rest of your life?

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Mr Kipling mint fondant fancies are available to buy in supermarkets |  Metro News

Vile. Smell like soy sauce. Don't actually taste like mint, chocolate or French Fancies. Avoid. 

Thanks for this public service announcement. I'm a big fan of all things mint so think I'll avoid based on this.