Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'd just like P&B to know that if I'm ever recording video of a fire that turns into an explosion with a visible blast wave coming towards me, my main priority will be ensuring a stable and consistent shot of what's going on, not ducking out of the way when it reaches me.

16 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd just like P&B to know that if I'm ever recording video of a fire that turns into an explosion with a visible blast wave coming towards me, my main priority will be ensuring a stable and consistent shot of what's going on, not ducking out of the way when it reaches me.

You'll be held to that.

Practice by turning the gas on, wait 30 minutes and get your phone out.

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

Ooooft. . .

Apparently the daughter of one of my sister's friends is among the "badly injured" in that. Don't know the details but it sounds like she was in one of the cars fired into the air. Sounds fucking brutal.

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

If they made back to the future now and set it in 2020 then the olden days that he travelled back to would be 1990

Marti mcfly goes to a rave with his mum and some contrived scrape results in him standing in for the dj. Ends up spinning a slow acoustic cover version of Pump up the Jam as the bemused crowd stops dancing and stares. "guess you're not ready for that yet, huh?" 

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Anyone who records a major event in portrait rather than landscape mode should be sent to the gallows.

20 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

If they made back to the future now and set it in 2020 then the olden days that he travelled back to would be 1990

When Marty tells him who the President is, Doc Brown would be even less likely to believe him. And if he should ask if Hibs have won the cup yet...

But it's unlikely that Marty would actually want to come back.

24 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Is taking a shite outside someone' s house not the traditional way of saying hello on the east coast?

With covid, he obviously couldn't get any black bun or whisky, but in Cockenzie you'd think he would've found a piece of coal to bring good luck to the residents.  Traditions, eh ??  

Was his car a hummer ??

Edited by hearthammer

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

I've come close to having no option but to do something like that but have always managed to hang on till I found an actual toilet. Guy was probably pinching his arsehole with every fibre of his being for the preceding 20 minutes.

He's not even making an effort to hide!