Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Was in the house when we moved in recently, it quite possibly originally come from the Ark.

ETA being furniture shamed on P&B is a new low for me.

It looks like your missus has dropped a personal item in front of the chair as well.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
On a similar note, came home today and the sofas have gone. Don’t think the wife/dog have left any sex toys lying about though. 

602D90E7-D9DE-4D1E-8863-06F064525D2D.thumb.jpeg.f6ce8b8c2fdb6bbb51bfcd00aa2fc337.jpeg

The wife leave you for the postie and take the couch? That's rough.

Sent her out yesterday to meet various tradespeople. She had three delivery men, two electricians, an Italian handyman (who cried), a nosey neighbour and the lady from next door over the space of a few hours. She’s not talking to me today. 

Just now, Empty It said:
3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
Amazing that a folded up treadmill in the middle of the living room hasn't even been discussed yet. 

One of my favourite pieces of junk in this house thank you very much.

Have you tried putting the dog on it? 

I cannot believe that some people would lie about themselves in order to get their hole.

Frankly amazed this isn't a better known phenomena.

Fuuuck you could do that?

I might lose my VL now m50

Wait until you see my salmon pink bathroom.

Almost entirely unrelated; back in the early/mid 1990s myself and Mrs. RN#1 were looking at houses in Aberdeen. There are still 2 “main/master bathrooms” that haunt my memories.
One was all dark pine panels and had a shit/brown bathroom suite. Other one had black ceramic tiles up to halfway and blue carpet and painted walls with a navy blue bathroom suite. [emoji15]