Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A cheerier story, about people pretending to be right-on to get women.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/889daa/what-is-wokefishing-dating?__twitter_impression=true

I'm pretty sure men have been doing that since long before the article's author was born. At the risk of going full Banana, I should also point out that there have been cases of women being less than 100% honest during the courtship ritual. It's sweet that she thinks she's uncovered a scandal.

I cannot believe that some people would lie about themselves in order to get their hole.

Frankly amazed this isn't a better known phenomena.

Just now, Stellaboz said:

After getting into a conversation with a lass in The Priory, Aberdeen, I told her I was training to be a fireman. Got a couple of rides out of that lie, despite me being in no shape to be a trainee firefighter. 

loose GIF

10 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

After getting into a conversation with a lass in The Priory, Aberdeen, I told her I was training to be a fireman. Got a couple of rides out of that lie, despite me being in no shape to be a trainee firefighter. 

Trainee vet for me. This was to a girl from Cardiff while on holiday in Newquay and I regret absolutely nothing. 

12 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Trainee vet for me. This was to a girl from Cardiff while on holiday in Newquay and I regret absolutely nothing. 

On discovering that I was chatting to 3 nurses in a club in Newcastle, I told them I was the only male midwife in Scotland.  I was blagging for Scotland for ages, but blew it big style when they asked me what hospital I was based at.  Out of the air I picked Glasgow Western, which didn't have a maternity department.

#Closebutnocigar/shag

20 hours ago, ICTChris said:

A cheerier story, about people pretending to be right-on to get women.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/889daa/what-is-wokefishing-dating?__twitter_impression=true

I'm shocked that people with deeply held right wing beliefs try and hide them when looking for a ride. I wonder how long the guy went without his hole before swiping right with people who he felt were "unpure" 

Also I feel some of the people in the article are incredibly woke but have done very little about it other than debate it with their tinder dates.

Diligently watching Nicola delivering her Covid-19 update, the thought occurs to me that it might be interesting if there was a link in Scotland in the transmission of the virus from the town of Cockermouth in Cumbria.

I'd just love to watch that signwriter attempt to describe Cockermouth.

2 hours ago, 101 said:

I'm shocked that people with deeply held right wing beliefs try and hide them when looking for a ride. 

munich.png.8ddf2ef4c95ce43bf41f4429db2ede15.png

und get zis, Neville, I even told Eva zat I voted Communist last time... 

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Come home to the living room chucked upside down, TV off the wall and I've been informed that the missus is painting the wall and I'm not to help, fair enough....20200729_175746.jpeg

I didn't know you lived in the 1970s.