Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Saw this out on my travels.  I'd like to think this  was somebody's solution to meeting up with friends with some degree of comfort.

Capture.JPG.f8c9a2b9fdf82d0c1cebfa5e6ce7bbd0.JPG

My life isn't exactly puppy dogs and unicorns at the moment but dearie fucking me. How could anyone not have a substance abuse problem if that was the best you had to look forward to in your day?

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Were you travelling in the council skip lorry?

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

The limited bus timetables are a real pain just now so council lorries are the next best form of public transport. 

Ollie.jpg

Edited by GordonD

18 hours ago, NotThePars said:

IMG_4692.jpg

This headline has done me in

I just found out today that a moped is only up to 50cc and anything above is a scooter so I hope that journalist has got his facts right. 

3 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Was tempted for both but took the political route instead and had the boy stammering his words and pausing for silences on the phone an hour ago, never though it'd feel quite so satisfying tbh.

Like the sound of this but I just have to check.... This isnt a Lee Wallace scenario is it?

8 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

He's probably just asked him if he's got either planning permission or a suitable mortgage

Had a bit of leverage on the manager of the property and worked it on him with a little embellishment just to make sure.