Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I can appreciate as a one off that doesn't sound like a big deal tbh. But if you knew the back catalogue of her antics you'd see my point. She a narcissistic attention seeking cow. Funnily enough, the build up to our wedding was a running drama surrounding her.

I'll hazard a guess that she always, without fail, ruins Christmas and other people's birthdays...

Edited by ParsJake

I'll hazard a guess that she always, without fail, ruins Christmas and other people's birthdays...
Surprisingly she doesn't ruin it as such but she loves to make some sort of drama in the lead up or on the day. Last year for example we were all going out for a meal on Xmas day and she pulled out on the day claiming to be unwell (she does that all the time as well). She's a grown adult who graves the spotlight all the time. It's tragic tbh.

Surprisingly she doesn't ruin it as such but she loves to make some sort of drama in the lead up or on the day. Last year for example we were all going out for a meal on Xmas day and she pulled out on the day claiming to be unwell (she does that all the time as well). She's a grown adult who graves the spotlight all the time. It's tragic tbh.
How is any of this relevant when we do not know of she is a wid or not?

f**k sakes.

Had a wee double and 2 singles on the horses not long ago.  Both high priced, but for my £1 ew bets, i'd get my money back and more if either or both were placed.

My dillema  :   1st horse placed (33/1) and i got £7.60 for the single.  The 2nd horse was a narrow 4th, but the horse that finished 3rd was disqualified and my horse promoted to 3rd (25/1).

Paddy Power have updated the official result on their pages, but have not reinstated my bet to pay out my winnings on both a placed single and the double (as at time of scribe).  Any betting/bookie types out there who can offer advice to see if i have a case ??   Can't contact PP as their webchat's down and i can't get a phone No.  Will keep trying.

Cheers.

Edit :    I've just been paid out £58.44 .       At ease gentlemen.

20200714_192824.jpg

Edited by hearthammer

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

BBC Pidgin is brilliant. There was one about a reggae parrot that had me pishing myself. 

:lol:

Definitely my new favoirite thing. Who would've thought reading about state sanctioned murder could be so much fun?

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Who knew this was a thing? Not me, thats fo' sho'...

I was looking up news on the guy that got executed in the US and found the Nigerian BBC written in pidgin:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-53366703

Screenshot_20200715-024737_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200715-024745_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200715-024753_Chrome.jpg

I have a new favourite thing, loved the report on Man City winning their case.

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

Had a wee double and 2 singles on the horses not long ago.  Both high priced, but for my £1 ew bets, i'd get my money back and more if either or both were placed.

My dillema  :   1st horse placed (33/1) and i got £7.60 for the single.  The 2nd horse was a narrow 4th, but the horse that finished 3rd was disqualified and my horse promoted to 3rd (25/1).

Paddy Power have updated the official result on their pages, but have not reinstated my bet to pay out my winnings on both a placed single and the double (as at time of scribe).  Any betting/bookie types out there who can offer advice to see if i have a case ??   Can't contact PP as their webchat's down and i can't get a phone No.  Will keep trying.

Cheers.

20200714_192824.jpg

For future reference I'm sure all the major bookies pay out on first past the post and official results so you'll have always have a case where something like this happens.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, ParsJake said:

Suspected as much, it just HAS to become all about her. Could be someone with a narcissistic personality disorder. Or maybe just a self-centred cow.

Hope nobody let it ruin their day, and I also hope nobody took time out from the meal to call/text/give her any attention.

I believe a sharp connection to the pie, courtesy of the boot, is the traditionally-proposed remedy.

Suspected as much, it just HAS to become all about her. Could be someone with a narcissistic personality disorder. Or maybe just a self-centred cow.
Hope nobody let it ruin their day, and I also hope nobody took time out from the meal to call/text/give her any attention.
I believe a sharp connection to the pie, courtesy of the boot, is the traditionally-proposed remedy.
It made the day better. I was over the moon when I found out she wasn't coming. No one questioned where she was at the meal either. The reality is she isn't many people's favourite person.

14 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
14 hours ago, ParsJake said:

Bury her once and for all...

12 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Cheers.

20200714_192824.jpg

Wonder what you planned to browse after the bookie’s site?

11520F68-074E-4F12-87B3-03869397DC18.jpeg

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

"Carole Baskin's fury after being tricked into cruel Rolf Harris video messages - Mirror Online" https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/carole-baskin-furiously-reacts-after-22353986

Rolf Harris isn’t Australia’s most motorist sexual predator as this comedian claims, he was only sentenced to 5 years in jails and is already a free man. These things are only funny when you get one over on the person reading them out, eg by saying a silly name like Dick Tingler or that BBC4 reporter who read out the story about the guy who was standing up for Jimmy Saville and said he fixed it for him by letting him “milk a cow blindfolded” when he was 8 years old.