Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Are you a stupid arsehole? Then why not share this post on FB! We’re giving away 6 top of the range RVs, only available in America, that are worth 150,000 US Dollars, because we are dumb as f**k and ordered too many for our lot! 6 of you will be drawn at random on 30th February 2021. Best of luck...and f**k you! emoji1596.pngemoji4.pngemoji1596.png

Finally had to delete FB today. There are too many fucking morons sharing shit like the above and it’s getting on my tits. That’s all FB is now. Sharing false “prizes” and full-time mummys sharing photos of their new born weans still covered in fanny batter. Done.

I'm edging closer to deleting Facebook every day as it just reminds how much I only really tolerate people and deep down can't be arsed with them.

2 hours ago, thomas said:

I'm edging closer to deleting Facebook every day as it just reminds how much I only really tolerate people and deep down can't be arsed with them.

I binned Facebook over a year ago and it was a great decision. I'm now blissfully unaware of how many of my 'friends' are racists/gullible/flat earthers/idiots/erseholes/attention seekers. 

Do it !

2 hours ago, thomas said:

You can deactivate your profile if you want. That’s what I have done in the past if I didn’t want my profile active but also wanted to keep messenger active. 

18 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

I binned Facebook over a year ago and it was a great decision. I'm now blissfully unaware of how many of my 'friends' are racists/gullible/flat earthers/idiots/erseholes/attention seekers. 

Do it !

Certainly since BLM I’ve been deleting all the racist c***s off, some of the stuff floating round Messenger is disgusting 

5 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Certainly since BLM I’ve been deleting all the racist c***s off, some of the stuff floating round Messenger is disgusting 

I’d stay off twitter then if I were you.

6 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I'm not surprised, since I've been back at work I've heard quite a few 'all lives matter' comments. It really is disappointing just how much of a problem we have with racism in this country. 

26 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Do it !

I took this decision around 7 years ago after only having fb for a few months.  It was full of "look at me and see how much guidder i'm doing than you" type crudd, as well as the same tam kite described by various people above.

I  miss it not.

7 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

I'm not surprised, since I've been back at work I've heard quite a few 'all lives matter' comments. It really is disappointing just how much of a problem we have with racism in this country. 

I actually thought we were getting somewhere in this country, but the last couple of months says it’s just as bad as ever

4 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

I took this decision around 7 years ago after only having fb for a few months.  It was full of "look at me and see how much guidder i'm doing than you" type crudd, as well as the same tam kite described by various people above.

I  miss it not.

I won’t delete it, it has its good points as well, with family stuff. I just unfollow or block the morons

1 hour ago, GTG_03 said:

Do it !

I’ve never had it, nor have I ever heard anything good about it.

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

Enough about your antics. Back to the racism...

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I’d stay off twitter then if I were you.

He’s all over it. Just an endless stream of  gutbuster breakfasts and dick pics. Makes you look like a fucking pussy tbh.

I  miss it not.

That's why I've never had it tbh. Even my wife's family are c***s for that sort of shit. Yesterday being a great example. It was our anniversary yesterday and god forbid my wife is even close to the centre of attention for a day; the youngest sister (the most immature 27 year old you will ever meet and an attention seeking c**t) chose yesterday to post "3 weeks to go..." She's up the duff and the 12 week scan is obviously in 3 weeks time where she will reveal she is pregnant. So she's posted a pointless message to take the attention again so folk will ask what the cryptic message is all about. Absolutely no shock she posted it on a day when it was an actual occasion for her sister. When my Mrs showed me it I asked if she posted it today (yesterday) and she said aye and I said "so she couldn't even let you have a bit of the attention on your anniversary". My wife went "Oh aye, never even thought of that". She's become so used to this sort of shite she doesn't even notice it now.

^^^ Aye, I am seething!!

That's why I've never had it tbh. Even my wife's family are c***s for that sort of shit. Yesterday being a great example. It was our anniversary yesterday and god forbid my wife is even close to the centre of attention for a day; the youngest sister (the most immature 27 year old you will ever meet and an attention seeking c**t) chose yesterday to post "3 weeks to go..." She's up the duff and the 12 week scan is obviously in 3 weeks time where she will reveal she is pregnant. So she's posted a pointless message to take the attention again so folk will ask what the cryptic message is all about. Absolutely no shock she posted it on a day when it was an actual occasion for her sister. When my Mrs showed me it I asked if she posted it today (yesterday) and she said aye and I said "so she couldn't even let you have a bit of the attention on your anniversary". My wife went "Oh aye, never even thought of that". She's become so used to this sort of shite she doesn't even notice it now.  
^^^ Aye, I am seething!!

I have to be honest, I don’t think I’d give a f**k about that either tbh. Different if she’s announcing it at your wedding, but even then I don’t think I’d really care that much.

I have to be honest, I don’t think I’d give a f**k about that either tbh. Different if she’s announcing it at your wedding, but even then I don’t think I’d really care that much.

I can appreciate as a one off that doesn't sound like a big deal tbh. But if you knew the back catalogue of her antics you'd see my point. She a narcissistic attention seeking cow. Funnily enough, the build up to our wedding was a running drama surrounding her.