Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Well you know, you can always just leave that spider in there. Hope it doesnt seek the nearest warm place to nest and have babies as the nights begin to draw in. 
I mean, maybe it wont come for you while you sleep. Sometimes nature can surprise us. Maybe you have the only false widow spider that doesnt want to slam its fangs into your neck and drink your blood. 

An hour a go you said it was a tiddler and I should get a picture .

Now you say it's going to lay eggs in my scrotum in the middle of the night .

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

An hour a go you said it was a tiddler and I should get a picture .

Now you say it's going to lay eggs in my scrotum in the middle of the night .

Spiders grow quickly m9. Deal with it or lie in bed wondering. Those are literally the only choices here

If you're interested in U.S. involvement in the middle East / Afghanistan / since the end of WW2 and the long-term effects of same, have a watch of a couple of Adam Curtis' documentaries.
1. Bitter Lake
2. Hypernormalisation
Both were available on iPlayer last time I watched them. Alternatively YouTube.
Will give them a search it's how much they seem to be involved in most conflicts

Just now, Romeo said:
9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Since were speaking of [mention=9645]KnightswoodBear[/mention], here’s McColgan who lives in my water butt.
B455C99D-8F37-4572-91F5-F580D5755273.jpeg.6908832c863296745cec5d152192936d.jpeg

Spot the spider could take that no bother.

Twa ootsiders and some hot sass

1 hour ago, Monday 13th July said:

It's called a flush box.   

It's really unusual to have an outside electric flush box and an indoor gas .   

Flushboxes are an excellent barometer of how successful you are.   

GROUP  A:   Two indoor meters -  low income or very high income and old house.  

GROUP B:  Outside Gas; inside Electric  -  Low/ mid income, probably have young kids.  

GROUP C  Two outdoor flush boxes -    Large new-builds.   There's a nice car in the drive and golf membership.   

I'm in group A btw.  

I'm a B.

Will never be a C tbh

Are you a stupid arsehole? Then why not share this post on FB! We’re giving away 6 top of the range RVs, only available in America, that are worth 150,000 US Dollars, because we are dumb as f**k and ordered too many for our lot! 6 of you will be drawn at random on 30th February 2021. Best of luck...and f**k you! [emoji1596][emoji4][emoji1596]

Finally had to delete FB today. There are too many fucking morons sharing shit like the above and it’s getting on my tits. That’s all FB is now. Sharing false “prizes” and full-time mummys sharing photos of their new born weans still covered in fanny batter. Done.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

I've just gone to read the gas meter which is outside the house. I've lifted the lid to the box and there is a large amount of spider web.

Sitting quite the thing in the middle of this is quite frankly the most incredibly large spider I have ever seen (big patterned abdomen and visible fangs) I'm sure it looked at me with a "mate, just shut the lid and walk away look" which I immediately did.

I'm not normally bothered by spiders but I think the gas company will be providing estimates from here on in.

I'm not ashamed to admit I shat it.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Spot the spider Screenshot_20200713-201416_Gallery.jpeg

What do I win???

8AF5C51E-E47E-41EA-9F51-646C969536FC.jpeg

Edited by 8MileBU