Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Go back out, antagonize it, then place a pound coin beside it for scale, post pict then tag [mention=9645]KnightswoodBear[/mention]
I'd rather defuse a nail bomb.

Surely theres a spiderologist on p&b who can identify this monster.

19 minutes ago, Romeo said:

.Polish_20200713_202821816.jpeg

It's a false widow. I think they arrived from canary isles. Meant to give a nasty bite. I've been finding them everywhere, in the house and shed. They don't seem to mind making a home anywhere, in between cushions, in my garden gloves, in the hair of my daughter's cabbage patch doll.  I don't really kill creatures on purpose but these and slugs go straight to hell without passing go.

False_Widow_Spider_PRHarvey.jpg

It's a false widow. I think they arrived from canary isles. Meant to give a nasty bite. I've been finding them everywhere, in the house and shed. They don't seem to mind making a home anywhere, in between cushions, in my garden gloves, in the hair of my daughter's cabbage patch doll.  I don't really kill creatures on purpose but these and slugs go straight to hell without passing go.

False_Widow_Spider_PRHarvey.thumb.jpg.2652956ccbdd891540ff8d17aaceb21b.jpg
A false widow?
Sorry I asked.

Anyone want to buy a house?

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
In the gas box eh.....

Logic would say that with todays self and safety, that's probably the safest place to light a fire and kill that b*****d. I suggest you do that.

You are not helping.

Well you know, you can always just leave that spider in there. Hope it doesnt seek the nearest warm place to nest and have babies as the nights begin to draw in. 

I mean, maybe it wont come for you while you sleep. Sometimes nature can surprise us. Maybe you have the only false widow spider that doesnt want to slam its fangs into your neck and drink your blood. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well you know, you can always just leave that spider in there. Hope it doesnt seek the nearest warm place to nest and have babies as the nights begin to draw in. 

I mean, maybe it wont come for you while you sleep. Sometimes nature can surprise us. Maybe you have the only false widow spider that doesnt want to slam its fangs into your neck and drink your blood. 

Fück knows what size it'd be by then.