Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

37 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

How old was she when your 21year old brother moved in with her and her 5 (five) kids? Do all the five kids have the same dad?

Just amazing stuff. I too am amazed at your brother taking that on at such a young age.

My guess is that DA Baracus' brother looks like John Merrick and was just happy that someone would take him on although not as happy as the mother was that someone would take on her 5 kids and her massive flange. 

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

My guess is that DA Baracus' brother looks like John Merrick and was just happy that someone would take him on although not as happy as the mother was that someone would take on her 5 kids and her massive flange. 

Bm12vXICEAAFBc7 (1).jpg

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Quite an interesting video doing the rounds of a decent looking female wearing only a Rangers top. 

I don't know what else to say really. 

It's not Knightswood is it ...?!

The mains pipe in my work was burst today by a near 500kg pallet of material falling onto it. The work was submerged when I got in and the fireys were combing the area trying to find where to switch it off. Nearly 6hrs later they located what they needed - about 2 streets away in the middle of one of the busiest roads into the city centre. It had been tarmac'd over so they had to dig the road up. Switched it off and fucked off. 

About 9:45pm I went for a look and the water had started pishing back in again. Its going to be absolutely fucking sailing in there tomorrow morning. :)

Edited by Mr. Alli

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I thought it was Robert De Niros playing something italian 

We had a left back at Raith called Marco Pelosi for a couple of seasons on loan from Hearts (back when Rovers getting loans from Hearts was a thing)

He had his own song to that tune: "Marco Pelosi's playing, he's not Italian...."

10 minutes ago, renton said:

We had a left back at Raith called Marco Pelosi for a couple of seasons on loan from Hearts (back when Rovers getting loans from Hearts was a thing)

He had his own song to that tune: "Marco Pelosi's playing, he's not Italian...."

Excellent. 

Although I did read that one of Bananarama claim the song is about date rape. (Claim rubbished by another member but still, bit dark)

36 minutes ago, renton said:

Is that the guy that was involved in a 'breaking another player's leg deliberately' controversy?

2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Is that the guy that was involved in a 'breaking another player's leg deliberately' controversy?

No, don't think so. Our guy was a fairly standard 3rd tier left back who didn't really cut it anywhere after his loan spell with us and dropped out of football.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Joe Biden is a creepy, hair sniffing beast, pass it on...

What's his P&B username?

Can't remember but I'm sure he's an Ayr fan. WATTOO maybe?

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

How old was she when your 21year old brother moved in with her and her 5 (five) kids? Do all the five kids have the same dad?

Just amazing stuff. I too am amazed at your brother taking that on at such a young age.

Having just checked he was 22, not 21, at the time he moved in with them.

She was 32. Two different fathers for the kids (4 and 1 split).

11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I have my own theory about it, and it isn't that.

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Can't remember but I'm sure he's an Ayr fan. WATTOO maybe?

No Wattoo goes up to woman in nightclubs and moves their hair aside so he can speak to them. It was a St Johnstone poster who sat behind another St Johnstone poster and started smelling her hair. (I think).

43 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Joe Biden is a creepy, hair sniffing beast, pass it on...

I got 1:12 into that and had to put it off. Genuinely horrible. The worst part of it is how freaked out the wee lassies are. They've obviously been told before going on camera that they should smile profusely but they actually can't hide their disgust when he does it.

Not using the word "beast" but v.v strange behaviour.