Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I hope he doesn't try and shag the dog. 

You are a disturbed individual.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Wasn’t there some mad story about your brother and his Mexican girlfriend?

He got married in March of last year, after being with his partner for 17 years . They lived together for the majority of that time, along with her 5 kids.

They split up towards the end of the year. He jumped on to Tinder in January time and got speaking to a woman from Mexico. He was going to fly over and spend two weeks with her, but due to coronavirus they changed it so that she flew over here and was going to stay with him in Dunfermline for a bit, as she is able to work from anywhere due to her job.

She arrived the day before everything was shut down, and has been living with him in Dunfermline since. He proposed to her not long after and she said yes. They're getting married in October in Mexico then she's coming to live with him permanently in Dunfermline.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

"You newlyweds just chill and I'll take the dog out"...

24797EB400000578-0-image-a-2_14206373954

You are a sick, sick man.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

DA is a sick, sick man.

I refute this.

Incidentally, there is a film where a woman gets 'curious' and blows a dog. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Dogs_Lie_(2006_film)

Here's the Wiki synopsis:

In college, 18-year-old Amy impulsively gave her dog, Rufus, oral sex. Eight years later, she lives a seemingly ordinary life as a schoolteacher and is engaged to nice-guy John. When John suggests complete honesty, Amy lies and tells him that she had a lesbian experience with her best friend Linda. On a trip to her parents' house, Amy finally relents to John's badgering and tells him. The next morning, Dougie, Amy's drug addict brother who had overheard the conversation, spills the beans at the breakfast table and, much to her parents' shock, Amy admits that he is right. Amy and John leave as her father will not speak to her and her mother says that she is ashamed.

Once back, Amy and John's relationship is strained. Despite all their attempts to fix things, one night while drunk, John calls her a "dog-blowing c**t" and Amy decides to leave. She shacks up with Linda and her boyfriend Carl, but leaves due to their noisy lovemaking. With the help of her co-worker Ed, Amy finds a new apartment and begins a relationship with Ed after he learns that his wife has been cheating on him.

After Amy's mother dies of an aneurysm, Amy returns home and reconciles with her father, who gives her a letter her mother had written her prior to her death. Amy and Ed visit Dougie in prison to inform him of their mother's death. He instantly begins to blame Amy, who leaves quickly before Ed can figure out what Dougie is trying to say. Some time later, Ed and his wife are trying to work things out and Amy realizes her feelings for Ed. As it doesn't work out between Ed and his wife, he and Amy become a couple. Ed thinks he's discovered Amy's secret: she was pregnant and engaged to John, but got an abortion and her parents were incensed. Amy decides to go with the lie, thus "letting sleeping dogs lie."

40 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Wait.. How the f**k do you meet someone from Mexico on Tinder when you stay in Dunfermline?! 

Does his search radius just read "worldwide"? :lol:

I have no idea!

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't get this bit

Are they his kids?

They are not.

27 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

So he was with someone for ~17 years, she has five children with another person(s)?

That is correct. Children were all born before they met.

Edited by DA Baracus

Just now, Shotgun said:

OK, I have a feeling I'm going to regret getting involved but...

They've been together for 17 years. All 5 children were born before they met. Are you sure they're...children?

Were together for 17 years. Obviously they aren't children now.