Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Shit kicking off in Dundee, supposedly a ned with a gun panicking about dog money. Polis everywhere.

I'm going to take a punt that these stories might be connected.

Reading the reports it sounds like a massively successful operation which has disrupted the top levels of organised crime. Good stuff. Couple of police officers arrested as part of it as well.

There's nothing worse than dirty coppers (or whatever he said).

It's been like this since Monday in Dundee. 2 folk in Glasgow got lifted at the weekend who supply quite a few boys in Dundee - who were in turn raided on Monday. One of those arrests has apparently dobbed everycunt else in to get a deal. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's been like this since Monday in Dundee. 2 folk in Glasgow got lifted at the weekend who supply quite a few boys in Dundee - who were in turn raided on Monday. One of those arrests has apparently dobbed everycunt else in to get a deal. 

Nobody likes a snitch.

Getting drugs off the street however is excellent news. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Even@throbber wouldn’t go that far with regards to drinking at a child’s birthday party....

I don’t know how many times I have to repeat myself but it wasn’t just a child’s birthday party, it was also a house warming and a general get together and it wasn’t even my idea to drink at it.

Nobody likes a snitch.
Getting drugs off the street however is excellent news. 

This is clearly a massive story across Europe, and it's having real effects on our streets (presumably all over Scotland).

Am i right to be thinking it's excellent news? Are there any downsides?

Will the price of drugs go up, making folk more desperate? Could it lead to new turf wars as folk try to fill the vacuum?

Just now, pandarilla said:

Am i right to be thinking it's excellent news? Are there any downsides?

Will the price of drugs go up, making folk more desperate? Could it lead to new turf wars as folk try to fill the vacuum?

In the short term its excellent news.

Mid to long, it's terrible. Drugs will get cheaper as the competition try to undercut each other, some may make the mixes slightly stronger. 

If they had done this in stages those removed would be replaced and it would continue as is. They've shattered an infrastructure which will lead to blood on the streets as numerous gangs try to step up to the top plate. 

They'll call it a victory. They've not won a fucking thing.