Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

For all the slagging he gets, I see a lot of people on this thread angling for invitations to Throbber's stag do. Don't worry Throbs, you don't need to invite me. Sadly, I've reached an age where the music's too loud, the beer's too expensive and what are those girls' parents thinking, letting them out dressed like that? I fear I'm only a few years away from wondering what the world's coming to.
Had some cracking days/nights out in Blackpool back in the day though. 
I'm at that stage and I'm only 31 :(. I don't complain so much about the price as it is what it is. But I hate going out at night and having to shout to have a conversation, that's why I much prefer day drinking. And since having daughters, when I'm working backshift at weekends I find myself saying "well the only way my daughters will be out dressed like that is if they take those clothes to their pals and get dressed" rather than having a good old perv. Sad times. Sad times indeed.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm at that stage and I'm only 31 :(. I don't complain so much about the price as it is what it is. But I hate going out at night and having to shout to have a conversation, that's why I much prefer day drinking. And since having daughters, when I'm working backshift at weekends I find myself saying "well the only way my daughters will be out dressed like that is if they take those clothes to their pals and get dressed" rather than having a good old perv. Sad times. Sad times indeed.

I don't know if I'm a bit slow today or whether you've not worded that very well. It took 3 re-reads before I got what you mean. 

14 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

The Daleks are gay, bisexual and lesbian. Some are transitioning.

The Time Lords are black and asian.

The Sontarans are hardworking immigrants

The Tardis is a drop in needle exchange centre.

Need I go on?

Don't forget the new Davros.

Sweep Davros.jpg

39 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

@mathematics I've just stumbled across a t-shirt which I think your good lady may like. Perhaps an ideal birthday/anniversary/Christmas gift:

https://threadheads.com.au/collections/graphic-tees/products/lets-sacrifice-toby-tshirt

white-sacrifice-toby-mens-tshirt_1080x.jpg

😀

white-caring-demon-cat-mens-tshirt_1800x1800.jpg?v=1589849611

58 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

@mathematics I've just stumbled across a t-shirt which I think your good lady may like. Perhaps an ideal birthday/anniversary/Christmas gift:

https://threadheads.com.au/collections/graphic-tees/products/lets-sacrifice-toby-tshirt

They'd be getting a lot of money from me, if I had any.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

white-sacrifice-toby-mens-tshirt_1080x.jpg

We don’t do birthday/Christmas/anniversary gifts. However, I’ll get it for her, maybe even one for me for when we like to dress like the shining twins. Thank you for for looking out for the success of the Mathematicians.

22 hours ago, bennett said:

Don't mind Blackpool for a wee break every so often,  though I usually stick a few rods in the car and when I'm doon there I can bugger off for a while.

I like that. "I don't mind going to Blackpool as long as I can fúck off elsewhere when I get there."

2 hours ago, mathematics said:

We don’t do birthday/Christmas/anniversary gifts. However, I’ll get it for her, maybe even one for me for when we like to dress like the shining twins.

howard and hilda.jpg

Just going through some old family documents and being accident prone must run in the family. One some Euro trips my grandpa picked up trench foot on one visit and got a mild case of being shot in another.

CA8787C5-3C96-4297-A3D7-162B71DA29D0.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Just going through some old family documents and being accident prone must run in the family. One some Euro trips my grandpa picked up trench foot on one visit and got a mild case of being shot in another.

CA8787C5-3C96-4297-A3D7-162B71DA29D0.jpeg

If the Shandon family feet have looked similar down the generations then it's understandable why someone shot it. Probably mistook it for a wild animal.