Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Visiting this thread is like being at a geriatric Ladyboys of Bangkok show.  Some pleasant and genuine surprises and then the odd "lady" (moi included) where it transports you to a family gathering in Norfolk.

Luckily, my manly self is comfortable with the features the good lord has provided sans AI, so my "Aggie" alter ego can live on and haunt the dreams of those who linger, staring lovingly at her alluring features.

Sleep well, my cherubs.

Just now, hearthammer said:

Visiting this thread is like being at a geriatric Ladyboys of Bangkok show.  Some pleasant and genuine surprises and then the odd "lady" (moi included) where it transports you to a family gathering in Norfolk.

Luckily, my manly self is comfortable with the features the good lord has provided sans AI, so my "Aggie" alter ego can live on and haunt the dreams of those who linger, staring lovingly at her alluring features.

Sleep well, my cherubs.

I ha e been having a laugh with this app today. I have a mate and a ladyboy photo. I changed the ladyboy back to boy and sent him it.  

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Ugly goes right to the core. FaceApp_1592945628774.jpeg

She has nice eyes.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm  saving up for a nose job...then I'll  be happy!

Eta, I might get them to fix the lazy eye the sex change has caused.

FaceApp_1592948806489.jpg

A young Rose West 

Had a new patio done recently Serge?