Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

36 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

FaceApp's gender swap has seemingly updated and is higher quality now.. tried it out for some fun with, ah, confusing results

FaceApp_1592767144729.thumb.jpg.208f59c08aaa3c049fac22bb276d63af.jpg

Am... am i a wid? 

You look like a bunny boiler. Definitely wid but you’d be getting a false name and the wrong number.

Edited by Shandon Par

2 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

FaceApp's gender swap has seemingly updated and is higher quality now.. tried it out for some fun with, ah, confusing results

Am... am i a wid? 

It's a yes from me. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I cut down trees etc 

6DC81E54-966A-499B-8BAD-A4EA190071EA.jpeg

It's a no from me. 

3 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Am... am i a wid? 

Well you're no KnightswoodBear but I wouldn't say no.

It would appear that, had I been born a ladyperson, I'd be twenty years younger, more than a hundred pounds lighter, blonde, and I'd also have had some kind of paralysing trauma to the face, possibly a stroke.

Thinking this app isn't all that accurate, chaps.

FaceApp_1592807796027.jpg

Back in the office today for the first time since March. They have gone all out on the virus protection, with polystyrene walls separating all the desks. It somehow looks cheaper than it sounds.

38 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Back in the office today for the first time since March. They have gone all out on the virus protection, with polystyrene walls separating all the desks. It somehow looks cheaper than it sounds.

This surprises me as I was in Zurich at the weekend there. No masks and little in the way of distancing. Coming from Italy it was quite shocking actually. 

7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

This surprises me as I was in Zurich at the weekend there. No masks and little in the way of distancing. Coming from Italy it was quite shocking actually. 

They moved me to Zürich for a few weeks in March, just as the lockdown here kicked off. You'd have struggled at times to tell there was anything happening, the park near the office was pretty full anytime I walked past. Only difference was on the trains, where there was maybe 1 person for every 8 seats. Seems to me that the folk I know here are right, Zürich is populated by arseholes...

51 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Ill give is a week before you're ripping it down, taking it outside and running along rubbing it against a pebbledash wall to create snow.

Spoiler

Swarley's Content - Page 24 - The Pie Shop

Just now, Ross. said:

They moved me to Zürich for a few weeks in March, just as the lockdown here kicked off. You'd have struggled at times to tell there was anything happening, the park near the office was pretty full anytime I walked past. Only difference was on the trains, where there was maybe 1 person for every 8 seats. Seems to me that the folk I know here are right, Zürich is populated by arseholes...

The river and lake were lined with people drinking and picnicing, which is a fantastic thing if we weren't in a pandemic. Mrs Baxters and I were getting properly stared at for being masked up. I wondered if this was typical Swiss approach as when we went into Foxtown Mendrisio on the way back home there were many more masks. But then that is virually Italian anyway.

Also saw a guy meet friends at a bar and there were hugs all round and he kissed one woman on the lips. As I say normal behaviour but not in these times. Apart from that I enjoyed Zurich.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ill give is a week before you're ripping it down, taking it outside and running along rubbing it against a pebbledash wall to create snow.

Hide contents

Swarley's Content - Page 24 - The Pie Shop

I won't lie, my first thought when I arrived this morning was "When this comes down I am claiming a bit and going through it with a running fly kick".

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

The river and lake were lined with people drinking and picnicing, which is a fantastic thing if we weren't in a pandemic. Mrs Baxters and I were getting properly stared at for being masked up. I wondered if this was typical Swiss approach as when we went into Foxtown Mendrisio on the way back home there were many more masks. But then that is virually Italian anyway.

Also saw a guy meet friends at a bar and there were hugs all round and he kissed one woman on the lips. As I say normal behaviour but not in these times. Apart from that I enjoyed Zurich.

In most places it is a little more relaxed than it was at the height of lockdown but still noticeably different to what it was before. Mask wearing is definitely on the way out, went from every other person wearing one to next to no one. Hasn't be a rise in problems since the rules were relaxed again but I expect if it does then everything will be ramped up, and I can spend more time in bed when I am pretending I am working from home.