Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Lady garden? Are we still talking about showering? Alone?

Obligatory disgusting shower story; a mate of the wife's was visiting from out of town, and hooked up with another one of her friends while he was staying with us. After a night of (I assume) debauchery on our couch, they sloped off to the shower together, only for him to reappear a few minutes later to ask, "Karen wants me to use your massage sponge on her, is that OK?"

That's probably bad enough, but I'd been using this sponge for about six months without changing it; it was almost falling apart, and the rough side had turned from brilliant white into a dingy brownish-grey. I gave him the go-ahead, knowing it was finally going straight in the bin as soon as they were done, but the image of this poor lassie being scrubbed all over with my arse bacteria horror sponge haunts me to this day.

Never change BFTD.

21 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Lady garden? Are we still talking about showering? Alone?

Obligatory disgusting shower story; a mate of the wife's was visiting from out of town, and hooked up with another one of her friends while he was staying with us. After a night of (I assume) debauchery on our couch, they sloped off to the shower together, only for him to reappear a few minutes later to ask, "Karen wants me to use your massage sponge on her, is that OK?"

That's probably bad enough, but I'd been using this sponge for about six months without changing it; it was almost falling apart, and the rough side had turned from brilliant white into a dingy brownish-grey. I gave him the go-ahead, knowing it was finally going straight in the bin as soon as they were done, but the image of this poor lassie being scrubbed all over with my arse bacteria horror sponge haunts me to this day.

😂

I'm sitting eating a Chicago Town takeaway pizza as I've got a stinking hangover off of four pint of Heineken. 
I'm the same with Strongbow if I don't take a paracetamol before bed. I had 3 last night spread over about 4 hours. Didn't take a pill and still woke up with a sore head.

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

@welshbairn As promised, here's the mullet that was done in the wife's salon the other day, although I have now been informed it's actually called a 'skullet'. Look at the fucking nick of it...

Have to say that looks quite spectacular, kudos to the boy. Couldn't be arsed with the maintenance myself.

44 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

@welshbairn As promised, here's the mullet that was done in the wife's salon the other day, although I have now been informed it's actually called a 'skullet'. Look at the fucking nick of it...

received_279316256549295.jpeg

He looks like a bloody Klingon. Twat.

1 minute ago, Bold Rover said:

Kudos? Really? An expression of vanity, even worse in a man.

Needing to make no effort whatsoever to appear stunningly good looking myself, I have a certain admiration for those who can be bothered to try.

And it looks better than the standard Aussie mullet.

7 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I don't understand.

You're not alone Bert, you're not alone. 

Perhaps the Best of Breed category prize money at Crufts makes it worth looking like a complete bell end.