Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Rather than spray her with a fire extinguisher and throw stuff (cans of juice?) to get her to stop stabbing people, why didn't they just tip her wheelchair? 

It's quite painful breathing in that fire extinguisher powder stuff.

Got a call from those, "Car accident that wasn't your fault" c***s.

I told them it definitely was not my fault, Doc forced me to drive at 88 mph, next thing it was 1985 and I had driven straight into a cinema.

They hung up.

Just now, johnnydun said:

I told them it definitely was not my fault, Doc forced me to drive at 88 mph, next thing it was 1985 and I had driven straight into a cinema.

They hung up.

The “I was driving to Barnard Castle to test my eyesight” is a better option.

And apparently believable!

They hung up.
If it's a woman in the phone I tend to answer with "what accident pal? I've been in that many due to the amount of women drivers on the road" That usually gets rid of them pretty quickly.

I bet that put her gas at a peep (as our west coast friends would say).
What’s the story behind this?
Scrolling down, it appears the folk coming out the shop were looting and she was trying to stop them leaving the shop.

At first look it looks like folk leaving a shop and she's went off on a rampage. Far from the case. I won't justify carrying a knife but she only appears to pull it out after the lassie in the white tshirt attacks her. Nice to see the group of muppets on their phones attack the wrong person. Pretty disgusting viewing tbh. Gotta love 'merica.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Scrolling down, it appears the folk coming out the shop were looting and she was trying to stop them leaving the shop.

At first look it looks like folk leaving a shop and she's went off on a rampage. Far from the case. I won't justify carrying a knife but she only appears to pull it out after the lassie in the white tshirt attacks her. Nice to see the group of muppets on their phones attack the wrong person. Pretty disgusting viewing tbh. Gotta love 'merica.

“White person in America wrongly attacked”.

Nah, it will never catch on.

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I bet that put her gas at a peep (as our west coast friends would say).

What’s the story behind this?

It's part of the riots that are currently going on. They attacked a local target store and she decided to dish out some vigilante justice. There's an image of her with her knife out a bit before this:

EZGDQh9XQAEVbMV?format=jpg&name=medium

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

They hung up.

I tried "Thank God you phoned! Is the ambulance on its way?" once. Just hung up which I thought was a bit callous. They probably get that a lot.

“White person in America wrongly attacked”.

Nah, it will never catch on.

I think if someone pulls a knife then they get what they deserve. I'm more surprised by the fact the folk who attacked her took issue with that but not with the fact folk are looting a shop right in front of them [emoji38]

42 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

They hung up.

Seeing as hardly anyone has been driving for two and a half months it makes you wonder why they bother. 

56 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Seeing as hardly anyone has been driving for two and a half months it makes you wonder why they bother. 

They're phoning around until they reach Dominic Cummings. (Though he's never at home.)

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I think if someone pulls a knife then they get what they deserve. I'm more surprised by the fact the folk who attacked her took issue with that but not with the fact folk are looting a shop right in front of them emoji38.png

They were waiting their turn...

A pervading conspiracy theory during the coronavirus lockdown is that 5G radio waves somehow inhibit the body’s response to the virus. This is, of course, physically impossible. But it hasn’t stopped some people trying to capitalise on the fear. A company calling itself 5GBioShield is selling USB sticks that claim to block a 5G signal and therefore protect people from harm. Each one costs £283 and promises buyers ‘nano-layer’ protection for ‘home and family’

You've probably heard about this but sometimes I think stupid folk should just suffer the consequences.   F'rinstance, if somone invented an 'anti-gravity belt' and said it only worked if you jumped from higher than 10 metres, then we might be rid of a few eejits.

I'm sure there are plenty of other possible avenues.