Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 20/05/2020 at 00:02, DA Baracus said:

Watching other people play computer games is stunningly dull and I don't get why it's so popular.

Be it E-Sports or just a random person's stream, what is the appeal? It's startlingly boring.

Can't always afford to get a new game so sometimes will watch it unfold with someone else playing if I have decided it's not happening. It is shite though. 

11 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Was on a walk last weekend over into Tory Bucks (gfs place is right on the border) and walked past a lovely white house with a massive St George's flag outside and a sign reading "The Lodge". Could it be the home of one of P+B's most notorious posters?

Granny Danger bides in Monifieth 

16 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Was on a walk last weekend over into Tory Bucks (gfs place is right on the border) and walked past a lovely white house with a massive St George's flag outside and a sign reading "The Lodge". Could it be the home of one of P+B's most notorious posters?

Tabby Dave?

I'm working outside this afternoon and my neighbour arrived home.  He's a larger gentleman and as he was walking in carrying his shopping his skinny/too fat jeans literally fell down.  They weren't sagging, the entirity of his buttocks were exposed.  He had to lean the bag of shopping(all a load of junk food crap) on the wall as he howked at his belt line to get his trousers back up.  

Why do people wear trousers that fall down?  Bizarre.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'm working outside this afternoon and my neighbour arrived home.  He's a larger gentleman and as he was walking in carrying his shopping his skinny/too fat jeans literally fell down.  They weren't sagging, the entirity of his buttocks were exposed.  He had to lean the bag of shopping(all a load of junk food crap) on the wall as he howked at his belt line to get his trousers back up.  

He’ll have what on larger ladies would be described as a gunt. Where the gut and the, well, you know, all merge into one. The net result is the abdominal area resembles a rather large upturned road cone. And then gravity gets involved. And you now can’t unsee the results...

I don't really get watching strangers play computer games either, but then I do know people who watch Formula 1.

Update: shortly after posting that I watched a twenty-five minute video of someone completing a sudoku. It was magnificent. It's got over half a million views.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12758168

After masturbating earlier I noticed a visible gathering of blood just under the outer layer of skin of my scrotum.

It has been slowly dissipating, but was a concern.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Tabby Dave?

I wouldn't be allowed dead into Tory Bucks.

He's clearly referring to the staunchest of the staunch, the cliche-spewing hater of all things modern and Scotch, the one and only Knightswood Bear.