Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I’ve gained 3 pounds in the 8 weeks since lockdown.  More than I would have liked but less than I thought I would have with the excess snacking and drinking.

I can easily lose 1.5 - 2 pounds a week when cutting back so it’s no big deal.

Edited by Granny Danger

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I’ve gained 3 pounds in the 8 weeks since lockdown.  More than I would have liked but less than I thought I would have with the excess snacking and drinking.

I can easily lose 1.5 - 2 pounds a week when cutting back so it’s no big deal.

Mumsnet thread for this pish 😉

Boy that runs the pub I drink in had asked for buckshee wood from my work for a project he's doing whilst furloughed. 

I have got him some from the vast amount that just lays at the main gate, he is picking it up and I am being rewarded with 4 pint in the till for doing absolutely nothing. 

Good Day Reaction GIF by moodman

48 minutes ago, Dele said:

Boy that runs the pub I drink in had asked for buckshee wood from my work for a project he's doing whilst furloughed. 

I have got him some from the vast amount that just lays at the main gate, he is picking it up and I am being rewarded with 4 pint in the till for doing absolutely nothing. 

Good Day Reaction GIF by moodman

What he didn't tell you is that the offer expires on 30th June. Get it up ye.  

53 minutes ago, Dele said:

Think I'd prefer it in a glass

My latest song is out now! This is Paid in Chelsea, track #8 from my upcoming album Grey Hairs and Black Dogs (out on June 5th).

I didn't have any form of employment sorted out in advance of my move to London three years ago. Two months after arriving, I still didn't have a job. London rent isn't cheap and I feared that I might have to make an embarrassingly premature return to Scotland. Thankfully my fortunes turned on their head just when I was about to give up.