Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Not before time.  I hope they leave St Andrews and the East Neuk though; strafe the rest.

I'll be issuing a statement shortly in response to this on behalf of the residents of Wormit, Newport and Tayport.

1 minute ago, Zetterlund said:

I'll be issuing a statement shortly in response to this on behalf of the residents of Wormit, Newport and Tayport.

Actually I’ve got a couple of jobs coming up in these areas.  They can get a reprieve.

9 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Following on from getting Jeffrey Dahmer as a lead I get this, I must be cursed

IMG_1050.jpg

I would've trusted Dahmer as a babysitter more than I would Levein. The sinister looking c**t that he is. 

Can't let this slide, as it has to be one of weakest attacks on someone who's become successful.

So you can't have political views or principles unless you live on the poverty line and give away all your money?

Billy bragg has been a consistent good guy since making his name. He's also bought himself a nice house. So fucking what? If he was tax avoiding then it would be different.

There's probably very little morrissey could do or say now that you wouldn't find a way to defend, with some amusing mental gymnastics.
The Bard of Barking has always been one of the good guys.
He played for free at Durham Miners' Gala a couple of years back, and do you know what?
He didn't demand everybody within five miles turned fucking vegan.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Not before time.  I hope they leave St Andrews and the East Neuk though; strafe the rest.

They won’t touch methil or buckhaven. They already look like they have been hit. 

23 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Can't let this slide, as it has to be one of weakest attacks on someone who's become successful.

So you can't have political views or principles unless you live on the poverty line and give away all your money?

Billy bragg has been a consistent good guy since making his name. He's also bought himself a nice house. So fucking what? If he was tax avoiding then it would be different.

There's probably very little morrissey could do or say now that you wouldn't find a way to defend, with some amusing mental gymnastics.

Calm down Tian Tian. FFS.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

The Bard of Barking has always been one of the good guys.
He played for free at Durham Miners' Gala a couple of years back, and do you know what?
He didn't demand everybody within five miles turned fucking vegan.

Then all the Durham mining towns voted Conservative. 

Just done a pish that really smelt like cottage pie. There used to a time that I seriously thought I had diabetes because my pish was always a really fragrant, sweet smell, almost like the scent of Sugar Puffs or popcorn.  

I sometimes fart the exact smell of perming lotion.

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

I sometimes fart the exact smell of perming lotion.

I know I've had a heavy night on the booze when I do a shite the next day that smells exactly like Southern Comfort.

I've not drank Southern Comfort since the early 90s.

10 hours ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Just done a pish that really smelt like cottage pie. There used to a time that I seriously thought I had diabetes because my pish was always a really fragrant, sweet smell, almost like the scent of Sugar Puffs or popcorn.  

Aparagus does the Sugar Puffs thing to you. Cottage pie has me stumped though.

15 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Following on from getting Jeffrey Dahmer as a lead I get this, I must be cursed

IMG_1050.jpg

There are numerous reasons to hate the former Scotland manager but I will grant him that he could probably spell his own name.

Five O have blocked off both sides of the Parliament from the bottom of the Mile to the park.  Said to me they were dealing with an incident just now.  Told them they'd have another to take care of if they didn't let me through, problem solved.

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Five O have blocked off both sides of the Parliament from the bottom of the Mile to the park.  Said to me they were dealing with an incident just now.  Told them they'd have another to take care of if they didn't let me through, problem solved.

This is an incredible post.