Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Extract yourself from the marriage first for goodness sake.

If she’s an ignorant cow how do you think the divorce will go if she finds out you were banging elsewhere?

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I learned today that the patron saint of Bulgaria is also the patron saint of pie makers.

Pilgrimage: The Road to Istanbul on BBC 2 ?

Great programme, Joly & Chiles can be a bit of a pain in the arse though.

Apologies to these lads as I can't remember who asked me about Retro football tops a few weeks ago (might have been @Dee Man/ @Dele / @G_Man1985, not sure exactly) but I just received mine and it's glorious. Quality better than I thought it would be, stitched badge too. Would recommend. I might just wear it for the rest of lockdown.

10 hours ago, RH33 said:

Extract yourself from the marriage first for goodness sake.

If she’s an ignorant cow how do you think the divorce will go if she finds out you were banging elsewhere?

Don’t listen to this awful advice, get her pumped and think about the consequences after.

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Apologies to these lads as I can't remember who asked me about Retro football tops a few weeks ago (might have been @Dee Man/ @Dele / @G_Man1985, not sure exactly) but I just received mine and it's glorious. Quality better than I thought it would be, stitched badge too. Would recommend. I might just wear it for the rest of lockdown.

1. It was me. Thanks for the info. 

2. Check you getting post delivered in the morning. You some sort of royalty?! 

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Don’t listen to this awful advice, get her pumped and think about the consequences after.

Check out all the other football fans' websites until someone gives you the correct advice.

Apologies to these lads as I can't remember who asked me about Retro football tops a few weeks ago (might have been [mention=25521]Dee Man[/mention]/ [mention=76717]Dele[/mention] / [mention=17699]G_Man1985[/mention], not sure exactly) but I just received mine and it's glorious. Quality better than I thought it would be, stitched badge too. Would recommend. I might just wear it for the rest of lockdown.

What website did you use? Being under lockdown makes me feel like I’ve disposable cash just now. Could be a wee present to my future self.

45 minutes ago, Dele said:

1. It was me. Thanks for the info. 

1. No problem, sir.

2. It was actually delivered to my flat last week but was inexplicably hidden from me by my flat mate until last night. Playing a bit loose with the term "just received".

41 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

What website did you use? Being under lockdown makes me feel like I’ve disposable cash just now. Could be a wee present to my future self.

I ordered through twitter but they have a website now - https://dunnottar.scot/

1 hour ago, Dele said:

33 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

2. It was actually delivered to my flat last week but was inexplicably hidden from me by my flat mate until last night. Playing a bit loose with the term "just received".

Our mail has been arriving before 9.30 am these last couple of weeks. Prior to the lockdown it could have been 2.30 pm