Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

^^^Frankie Boyle.

ETA. I like your key holder. Minimalist you might call it.

My older brother really does look like him.

That's the spare key. The one I use is in the lock.

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Heston Blumenthal

Snail porridge can get to f**k. Also I usually wear contacts but I have an eye ulcer just now, although I do take them out in the evenings anyway.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The_Bear-Bo_Selecta-Bedtime_with_the_Bear.png

Are you spying on me?

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Also I usually wear contacts but I have an eye ulcer just now, although I do take them out in the evenings anyway.

Did you ever get your gel?

7 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Did you ever get your gel?

20200328_212403.thumb.jpg.21532f5112e8f75567b68062b79762c4.jpg

Have to take it 5 times a day, up to and including Tuesday.

After that I need to take steroid drops 3 times a day for a week. At least I'll look hard...

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s a thing on BBC Scotland called “The Falkirk Cowboys”. Not 100% sure what it’s about but I’m recording it.

For those Bairns with long memories it wasn't about the Deans and George Fulston..

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

20200328_212403.thumb.jpg.21532f5112e8f75567b68062b79762c4.jpg

Have to take it 5 times a day, up to and including Tuesday.

After that I need to take steroid drops 3 times a day for a week. At least I'll look hard...

VL gel.

I can't stand Ricky Gervais. He has always stuck me of as a bully who would pick on the disabled kid at school. His Golden Globes shite has always been hypocritical as f**k to me. How can someone go on about celebrities being too preachy, when he himself constantly talks about his Atheism and Political shit constantly. He was funny back when The Office was around nearly 20 years ago. It is like he has aged backwards into an insufferable edgelord who will say any stupid thing only if it stops them from being PC.

Guest Moomintroll
I can't stand Ricky Gervais. He has always stuck me of as a bully who would pick on the disabled kid at school. His Golden Globes shite has always been hypocritical as f**k to me. How can someone go on about celebrities being too preachy, when he himself constantly talks about his Atheism and Political shit constantly. He was funny back when The Office was around nearly 20 years ago. It is like he has aged backwards into an insufferable edgelord who will say any stupid thing only if it stops them from being PC.
I concur.

1 hour ago, Sigma said:

After Life was very good.  First decent thing I’ve seen him in since The Office.

2 hours ago, Sigma said:

He's been on a downhill trajectory since his time on The Eleven O'clock Show imo.

Left the house to put some recycling out last night. Ate a couple of peanuts on the way out the door and en-route to the bins started chocking on a peanut crumb. This turned into a full-on coughing, choking situation. Life flashed before my eyes, thinking I was going to die on the street on my hands and knees as some old bat tut-tuts at me as I spluttered my last breath. Didn’t die obvz.