Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Stars in Their Eyes was a brilliant, brilliant show and better than any Pop Idol or X Factor pish.

The big lad presenting, Matthew something was a top boy too. Glad he was found innocent of the charges he had at one point.

Stars in Their Eyes was a brilliant, brilliant show and better than any Pop Idol or X Factor pish.

The big lad presenting, Matthew something was a top boy too. Glad he was found innocent of the charges he had at one point.

Day drinking started early?

I never spent much time in them but there was one down at Kirkgate in Leith that me and the Mrs popped in to once and I remember being immediately alarmed by the repayments being on a weekly basis and over such a long period of time. The price you would pay for every item would easily be 4 times more than it was worth and almost nobody goes by weekly repayments on any item they buy. Strange how they lasted so long!
I remember seeing one in westerhailes and seeing the repayments and the shop was fairly busy.
What got me was people buying laptops etc from there.
By time they paid it off at an inflated price it would be practically obselete (most were near it anyway, low powered celerons) and the process would need started again.

1 hour ago, dysartrovers said:

I shave my head like this all the time and need to keep doing it every week so it definitely grows quickly

Aye, I did it the other night to see what it would be like. 1 all over, which I haven't done since about 2002. 

20200328_202444.thumb.jpg.dea0d757de745e3e41dc8d8b67f4abc7.jpg

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, I did it the other night to see what it would be like. 1 all over, which I haven't done since about 2002. 

20200328_202444.thumb.jpg.dea0d757de745e3e41dc8d8b67f4abc7.jpg

^^^Frankie Boyle.

ETA. I like your key holder. Minimalist you might call it.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson