Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

An ex g/f of 20 odd years has started messaging me in the the last week or so. She's recently split up with her man and says she just needs a friend and someone to speak to and that I'd always been a nice guy when we were together. I'd been friends with her on FB for a few years before this starting so I know what she looks like now compared to back then.

Fk knows where its going. I'm married and she knows that. My wife is a fkin ignorant cow though

BTW she's a nurse 😉

7 minutes ago, jock_the_squak said:

An ex g/f of 20 odd years has started messaging me in the the last week or so. She's recently split up with her man and says she just needs a friend and someone to speak to and that I'd always been a nice guy when we were together. I'd been friends with her on FB for a few years before this starting so I know what she looks like now compared to back then.

Fk knows where its going. I'm married and she knows that. My wife is a fkin ignorant cow though

BTW she's a nurse 😉

There may be trouble ahead...............

8 minutes ago, jock_the_squak said:

BTW she's a nurse 😉

Love in the Time of Covid.

Get her pumped (from a distance of 2m or virtually using Microsoft Teams).

BTW she's a nurse [emoji6]

Pics or gtf.

2 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Pet shops remaining open. Is it essential that pets are still for sale?

Dogs for walking perhaps?

My dog views his coats, jumpers etc as essential items. It would be cruel to deny him the ability to buy a new fleece.

3 hours ago, jock_the_squak said:

BTW she's a nurse 😉

Whatever you decide, be sure to give her a round of applause at 8pm.

An ex g/f of 20 odd years has started messaging me in the the last week or so. She's recently split up with her man and says she just needs a friend and someone to speak to and that I'd always been a nice guy when we were together. I'd been friends with her on FB for a few years before this starting so I know what she looks like now compared to back then. Fk knows where its going. I'm married and she knows that. My wife is a fkin ignorant cow though

Life is the longest thing we’ll ever do. If you’re unhappy in your marriage, address that on its own merit. Say you get a divorce, a lot of unhappiness and anger caused and the other woman is genuine - she just needed someone to talk to, are you going to regret getting a divorce? It’s nice to feel wanted, it’s not nice to be inconsiderate.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Brighthouse are in administration.

Brilliant news.

Who would buy anything from their shops? I remember venturing in and you would see a nice tv that may be worth £500 at best and you would need to pay about £2000 for it as it would be £13 per week over about 150 weeks, was absolute bonkers. 

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Who would buy anything from their shops? I remember venturing in and you would see a nice tv that may be worth £500 at best and you would need to pay about £2000 for it as it would be £13 per week over about 150 weeks, was absolute bonkers. 

Indeed. They prey on desperate folk. Horrible bunch of scum.

I think we all know the clientele they had. They were getting majorly scammed given the repayment total but as they would generally be unemployed/lower paid customers the low weekly repayments are probably what drew them in.

4 hours ago, jock_the_squak said:

BTW she's a nurse 😉

IMG_1787.JPG

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Life is the longest thing we’ll ever do. If you’re unhappy in your marriage, address that on its own merit. Say you get a divorce, a lot of unhappiness and anger caused and the other woman is genuine - she just needed someone to talk to, are you going to regret getting a divorce? It’s nice to feel wanted, it’s not nice not to be inconsiderate.

IMG_1788.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG.c49db166feefa3f4a07ff95398e07778.JPG

Aye, just get her pumped f**k who gets hurt #ladsladslads
Or chuck the wife and everything to find out, as said, the other woman did only want someone to talk to and reassurance while she was in a tough time and isn’t interested in any more. That’ll be a laugh.
Like I say, if the relationship with the wife is unhappy, that needs addressed on its own.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

A mate of mine did. He was (still is) forever splitting up and getting back with his lass and was sick fed up of lugging 'his' TV back and forward to his mithers house so went in and just bought one. 

It's now the only TV they have as when she found out, she first chucked him out and then the TV out the window. 

Shes needs (money) a friend.