Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Go for it. No one will see it for a bit anyway, and you can always wear a hat to your weekly shop! Plus your hair will probably grow back quicker than you think.

The odds on doing it are being slashed more all the time! It’ll grow back in enough for me to get it cut by someone with basic training before I go back to work I expect so it’s kinda risk free really

59 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Go for it. No one will see it for a bit anyway, and you can always wear a hat to your weekly shop! Plus your hair will probably grow back quicker than you think.

I do own a few dashing hats that would help here.

55 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Get a pair of clippers. Go for a 2 all over, then get a electric/wet shave razor if you want to go the full way.

Is there anywhere open that I can buy clippers? I just assumed that sort of thing wouldn't be available just now.

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Is there anywhere open that I can buy clippers? I just assumed that sort of thing wouldn't be available just now.

I'm still getting loads of non-essential tat from Amazon.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:
2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/searchterm?searchTerm=clippers&pageSize=24

36 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Is camping in the garden a strategic element in your 'social distancing' campaign ?

I would like to be able to claim anything like that but I just wanted to get them as was getting sick of sitting on the grass when it was nice on Sunday. 

I really want to shave my head but only have the means to go for a zero all over and my head would not suit that. Might need to be done though.

I shaved my knapper for charity a couple of years back.
Comes back to bite me from time to time
‘Shut it dimple/golf ball heid’ still getting fired at me

Just got our messages delivered from our local supermarket - ordered it this morning. We were STRONGLY ADVISED by my youngest stepdaughter NOT to open the door until the delivery man was AT LEAST 2 m away. Honestly, you'd think we were 5 years old.

16 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

As a 23 year veteran of clippering my own dome, it's easy.  I don't have a guard on at all, and pull the metal bit back which as it can go. Once a week keeps it nice and stubbly, without actually being clean shaven.

Back first, then the sides, finish with the top.

^^^^ Sinéad O'Connor found.