Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 hours ago, Dele said:

I've had problems with my hearing for years. It's been apparently 'diagnosed' as oversensitive hearing. This was after being told it was Tinnitus - then I told them it definitely wasn't - so they come to that new conclusion. 

Anyway, since yesterday, it's like there is a swelling happening in my ear canal/drum. I can't pop my ears (I've never been able to), I use almond oil once a week. It's not sore to touch, it does throb if I stand up quickly or bend over to tie laces etc

I can't get in to see a doctor. 

Am I about to die? 

Fish in a barrel, says Kenneth.

16 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If they've had a look and there's no wax, then fair enough, thought it was maybe worth a shout. You're right about the syringing they don't use that technique anymore, Mrs Biggie does it as a homer.(snr charge nurse).

🥴

Ear wax blockage?
Thank you.
eta got to get mine syringed twice a year.
no euph.

I used to get this done also, however, since I’ve discovered the (almost sexual) joys of 6% Hydrogen Peroxide dropped into my lugs a couple of times per annum, no requirement for that syringe pump thingy at the surgery. [emoji41][emoji177]