Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

These cyber hacks must be in the habit of ditching their burner phones in bodies of water. I had this same thing a couple of years back and the coordinates were in the Union Canal near Meggetland sports complex. 

I suspect Russian submarines. Or radical feminazi mermaids.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I hope you ran about cupping your ears when you scored. 

In fact, I will be sorely disappointed if footballers don't do this to the empty stands if games get played behind closed doors. In fact again, did fat Ronaldo do that at one point or have I just made that up?

Yep, I think they should be jumping over the advertising boards, arms aloft, right up to the front of the empty terraces/stands.  Nodding their heads and taking the acclaim.  Should even be giving it the "get-it-right-up-ye" if they score in front of where the opposition fans would normally be!   #scenes

3 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Yep, I think they should be jumping over the advertising boards, arms aloft, right up to the front of the empty terraces/stands.  Nodding their heads and taking the acclaim.  Should even be giving it the "get-it-right-up-ye" if they score in front of where the opposition fans would normally be!   #scenes

Or this

5 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Hahaha brilliant! I did all the celebrations, channelled my inner child, i was Pirlo, i'd signed for Killie and we were pumping Barca in the champions league final, of course after we beat Ayr in the semi final. 

Ayr would have made a better final but at least the semis draw ensured that Ayrshire had one team in the final.

I'm more or less confined to barracks by order of my step daughters, I've only been out once since last Saturday and that was on Wednesday for a non cancelable doctor's appointment followed by a visit to the chemists to pick up prescriptions, and I'm just starting to realise how often I was out of the house. I haven't got cabin fever yet, but give it time.

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Has he still given up the racism?

I love Clapton’s music throughout his career but I’m happy to condemn his totally unacceptable views.

As a matter of interest Sarge who’s your favourite musicians?

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I love Clapton’s music throughout his career but I’m happy to condemn his totally unacceptable views.

Motorhead, Joy Division, The Damned, The Clash...a lot of 70s and early 80s stuff, not much after that. Although I stumbled on The Sleaford Mods and more recently Sports Team.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

I've went full fat b*****d since the news the gyms are to shut. 

1 x chicken curry, rice and cheese garlic naan. 

1 x bag of mini eggs. 

1 x £1 dairy milk caramel. 

Goodbye bulking, hello diabetes. 

Instead of chewing gum, chew bacon

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Motorhead, Joy Division, The Damned, The Clash...a lot of 70s and early 80s stuff, not much after that. Although I stumbled on The Sleaford Mods and more recently Sports Team.

I thought you'd be into Wagner, not the fat c**t, the Teutonic guy.

3 hours ago, Dele said:

I've went full fat b*****d since the news the gyms are to shut. 

1 x chicken curry, rice and cheese garlic naan. 

1 x bag of mini eggs. 

1 x £1 dairy milk caramel. 

Goodbye bulking, hello diabetes. 

Not enough onion bhajis with that curry!

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

What did Clapton say? I completely missed that. Was it recently?