Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 minutes ago, Dele said:

Was in Stobbie getting the haircut (v decent, btw) so nipped into Lidl and the bakery was just putting out the goodies. Cinnamon buns are lovely. I now want to go back to Lidl for more. 

Lidl’s bakery is first class.  The croissants are as good as the M&S ones and about a third of the price.

32 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Lidl’s bakery is first class.  The croissants are as good as the M&S ones and about a third of the price.

The pains au chocolat are fantastic too. So much better than the dried out dross most places sell. Such good value. 

21 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

Never mind all that pish about killer colds and cheer yourself up with a pair of $2million loafers. 

most-expensive-shoes-2_april-2015.jpg?w=

https://footwearnews.com/2015/fashion/celebrity-style/2-million-dollar-shoes-break-guinness-world-record-most-expensive-26397/

I suspect everyone was so taken by the loafers that they missed that this comes from a website called "Footwear News".

Do you ever reflect on the path your life has taken L'immortale? I worry for you sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I suspect everyone was so taken by the loafers that they missed that this comes from a website called "Footwear News".

Do you ever reflect on the path your life has taken L'immortale? I worry for you sometimes.

In other footwear news, I got a pair of Patrick Cox Wannabe the other day and it reminded me of Shaun Ryder, being (unsuccessfully) bribed not to swear on live tv with a pair of Patrick Cox..(at 1min 35ish onwards - contains sweary words)

Going old school and now get my milk delivered in glass bottles along with fresh orange(also in glass bottles) and eggs. Buying all my meat from the butchers, fish from the fish van. Just need a decent grocers but sadly Perth is lacking on this front, wish we had some farms about.

Now that some time has passed, I think I would now assess it that the ending totally soured the whole thing and pretty much consigned what could have been the best television of all time to the bin.
f**k the double Ds. c***s utterly ruined the best thing ever.

39 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Going old school and now get my milk delivered in glass bottles along with fresh orange(also in glass bottles) and eggs. Buying all my meat from the butchers, fish from the fish van. Just need a decent grocers but sadly Perth is lacking on this front, wish we had some farms about.

Is that not modern and hip in Perth?

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
Now that some time has passed, I think I would now assess it that the ending totally soured the whole thing and pretty much consigned what could have been the best television of all time to the bin.

f**k the Double Ds. c***s utterly ruined the best thing ever.

Cue Kenneth....

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

my man denzel GIF

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Isn't Martin's fruit bizarre still on South Methven St?

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Aye but it is fucking shocking. There's a business venture right there for some c**t.

Think I'm having a midlife crisis  :lol:

What's happened to Martin? His fruit and veg used to be alright.

43 minutes ago, sjc said:

What's happened to Martin? His fruit and veg used to be alright.

He's still there, his business has went right downhill though. Quality and choice wise it's pish and I'll be very surprised if it's still there this time next year. Honestly can't think of another fruit and veg shop outwith the supermarkets. 

Nice to see [mention=76717]Dele[/mention] and [mention=11914]L'immortale Par[/mention] have opened up their shoe shop together. I tried to go in but they were closed for lunch
IMG_20200226_115736.thumb.jpg.87d0c9f479adae8c2411fba7ec83151b.jpg

If they two are together, I’d expect the shop to reopen sometime on Wednesday at best...

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

He's still there, his business has went right downhill though. Quality and choice wise it's pish and I'll be very surprised if it's still there this time next year. Honestly can't think of another fruit and veg shop outwith the supermarkets. 

There was a very good grocers in Blairgowrie, produce direct from the local farms. A bit far from you in Letham though.....

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

If they two are together, I’d expect the shop to reopen sometime on Wednesday at best...

Could see us running a fine establishment with quality shoes up top and a secret opium and kebab den below.