Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Been asked if I want to go to a fashion museum today across on the Buda side. I most definitely don't and want to just sit chilling playing FM then watching the game later.

How to say this is without being a heartless p**

You ungrateful b*****d! 

Now that i'm in gainful employment, i no longer have the opporchancity to watch "SportsWomen" on Sky Sports News.  I'll miss the numerous interviews with the england cricket captain and a few of her cricketitas, the delicate flowers from the england "red roses" rugby team and the in-depth analysis with the england netball team captain and her team mates. Shame that really, but hey ho, c'est la vie.

I notice that when promoting the show, i've never seen or heard the current mantra for all their other programmes --   "Feel It All".  Guid job tae methinks.

16 minutes ago, Dele said:

Contemplating going back on the swally. 

Special occasion or life's pressures?

First one fair enough, second reason doesn't sort anything m9.

When I was quoting deles post I assumed he meant he was out last night and was contemplating a boozy Sunday to get over the hangover rather than encouraging him to self harm in any way before my gif gets misinterpreted.

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

Hangovers fucking killing me, mate. 

Ah, stiff walk bit of breakfast then pub for afternoon/ evening match is acceptable lol

16 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Ah, staunch walk bit of breakfast then pub for afternoon/ evening match is acceptable lol

I've fixed that for any Gers fans feeling a bit sorry for themselves this morning.. 

19 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I've fixed that for any Gers fans feeling a bit sorry for themselves this morning.. 

It'll be marching season soon enough ffs...

It'll be marching season soon enough ffs...
Hmm... You're right.... It feels like we are just finished laughing at white gloved, purple faced fatties angrily puffing their way through the housing estates of Central Scotland in the defence of a walled city in another country from several centuries ago.