Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I have, yes. But no, it wasn't the end game. A house that we've always said we'd buy if we had the chance came on the market and we were able to make it work, so we went for it. The plan was to stay put for about another 3 years.

Terrific, best of luck!

16 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

My house went on the market today, had a viewing arranged within half an hour. Excited that it's up on the market, but nervous that it won't sell quickly enough.

House sale.jpg

My cousin and I are in the process of selling our late uncle's house. He keeps driving from Polmont to Kirknewton for viewings and the c***s don't turn up. Hope you have better luck.

Edited by GordonD

35 minutes ago, GordonD said:

House sale.jpg

My cousin and I are in the process of selling our late uncle's house. He keeps driving from Polmont to Kirknewton for viewings and the c***s don't turn up. Hope you have better luck.

Our viewings are all being done by our agent, so it'll be less of an inconvenience to us if they don't turn up. A half hour treck for someone not to show up must be mighty frustrating though.

My main concern is that our purchase of our new house is conditional on this one selling, so it needs to go quick. The village we live in tends to sell quick though, so I'm hopeful.

11 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

KnightswoodBear is one of the few relatively respected Rangers posters on here.

However, my Twitter timeline is awash with utter shite 'yer da' Rangers posts he likes.

I'm pretty much the dictionary definition of a Rangers da.  I don't know what you were expecting. 

Been asked if I want to go to a fashion museum today across on the Buda side. I most definitely don't and want to just sit chilling playing FM then watching the game later.

How to say this is without being a heartless p***k?
You can't go as you have an upset stomach so wouldnt want to spoil the day for you.
Have a lovely day though

14 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Been asked if I want to go to a fashion museum today across on the Buda side. I most definitely don't and want to just sit chilling playing FM then watching the game later.

Coronavirus

I'm on the fucking train going along. But it's only so I move my arse today and that we are back for the football, for which I shall be stocking up on beer.

Trust us to get the seat with the chatty Hungarian who looks weasily as f**k.
Report back your findings of decent Hungarian beer. Need to know what I'll be drinking at your wedding!!

I'm on the fucking train going along. But it's only so I move my arse today and that we are back for the football, for which I shall be stocking up on beer.

Trust us to get the seat with the chatty Hungarian who looks weasily as f**k.
Got telt he is going for being a shitebag

3 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Our viewings are all being done by our agent, so it'll be less of an inconvenience to us if they don't turn up. A half hour treck for someone not to show up must be mighty frustrating though.

My main concern is that our purchase of our new house is conditional on this one selling, so it needs to go quick. The village we live in tends to sell quick though, so I'm hopeful.

Image result for local shop for local people meme