Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I don't know if I've somehow gone back in time or if one of my workmates just got the news 23 years late or what, but last night he started telling Princess Diana jokes and showing memes about her crash, much to his own hilarity. When he later said to the supervisor, "I've got a Princess Diana joke for you", the supervisor's reply was, "I'm not interested, I've got too much respect for that lady". 

I'm still trying to figure out who's the most tragic between the pair of them. 

I vaguely remember that she used to give me the boak but didn't remember why until recently, when somebody (I forget who) was being interviewed and claimed Di had randomly brought up her kids being bullied because of her tits being too small. "You've seen my topless pictures - you don't think my tits are too small, do you?" was the quoted line.

She really was quite the most astonishing attention whore this side of Jodie Marsh. Anyone with respect for that is OFTW.

On 20/02/2020 at 19:47, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I vaguely remember that she used to give me the boak but didn't remember why until recently, when somebody (I forget who) was being interviewed and claimed Di had randomly brought up her kids being bullied because of her tits being too small. "You've seen my topless pictures - you don't think my tits are too small, do you?" was the quoted line.

She really was quite the most astonishing attention whore this side of Jodie Marsh. Anyone with respect for that is OFTW.

In fairness, she did have a great pair of tits

download.jpeg-1.jpg

Edited by Angusfifer

17 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

When she died it started this who can out grieve each other pish that’s continued since.

The papers and media slagged her off rotten. Full of shit.

i thought she was rather thin.

5 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The story of the 9 year old Australian kid with dwarfism who wanted to kill himself over being bullied at school is heartbreaking.

The $180,000 that has been raised to send him and his mum to America to go to Disneyland is a nice gesture.

Image result for cheryl cole ok gif

30 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Image result for cheryl cole ok gif

I'm going to be magnanimous here, and suggest that was unfortunate rather than malicious.*

In other news, Rosette No.2, who's got hypochondroplasia,  is off (with hubby and daughter) to Little People UK's Birthday bash in Milton Keynes this weekend. She was talking to Warwick Davis online about some fundraising she'd been doing, and mentioned it might be a bit of a stretch financially going for the weekend. He replied to her with "check your inbox". When she did, there were the booking confirmation for the hotel (OK, Travelodge) and the function on Saturday night. He's some boi, right enough.

* In all honesty, it's the kind of line she'd use herself. She used to go to fancy dress parties as Snow White, which I thought was pretty cool. Anyway, as she says herself, "I'm not small, I'm concentrated"

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie