Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This sounds a bit throbberish but here we go.
I have wee convection heater in my office next to the desk because quite frankly its fucking freezing and the radiator doesnt work.   A small flake of skin from my dry elbow was sitting on the edge of the desk and has now fallen into the heater.  The stench of burning skin is now so overpowering that Ive had to open the window, switch the heater off and leave my office.  I suppose this is what Australia must smell like these days. 
Anybody else smelled burning skin/flesh recently? Fucking minging. 

All I’m getting from this is you’re one of the old wifey’s in our office who are always freezing despite the temperature being in the mid 20’s according to the thermometer.
IMG_2994.jpg

I'll take that as a wid then.
(Im in an office of one)

Affirmative, of course.
I couldn’t spend all day at work in an office on my own. I need the cut and thrust of the bull pen to make me alive...and f**k having nobody to blether to whenever I think of something or moan to as soon as something annoys me.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This sounds a bit throbberish but here we go.

I have wee convection heater in my office next to the desk because quite frankly its fucking freezing and the radiator doesnt work.   A small flake of skin from my dry elbow was sitting on the edge of the desk and has now fallen into the heater.  The stench of burning skin is now so overpowering that Ive had to open the window, switch the heater off and leave my office.  I suppose this is what Australia must smell like these days. 

Anybody else smelled burning skin/flesh recently? Fucking minging. 

The dry dusty smell when a Cremator door is opened sticks with you for ever.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51221074

The Department of Defense wants to replace its ageing computer networks with a single cloud system.

Under the contract, Microsoft will provide artificial intelligence-based analysis and host classified military secrets among other services.

*Terminator music intensifies*

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Update from the Weinstein trial. Everyone looking splendid.

398E9FDF-9384-415E-ABF0-15CB19C0C1BF.jpeg

Co-incidentally for me, that looks a bit like Lindsay Lohan, as I've just been sent an interesting video of what is allegedly her.