Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

32 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Is that what somebody called Rab wears?

He's showing his solidarity with an oppressed minority- banned P&B Liverpool supporters.

Which adds to his c*nt status I suppose.  

Edited by tamthebam
Bloody predictive text

I've never had a prostate exam but I'm coming up for that age.  I guess it's not as bad as dying of cancer.

When I was at Uni one of the doctors in the medical centre was convicted for groping students.  In one of the cases he told a student who was in with sinusitis that he needed to examine his testicles.  

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I've never had a prostate exam but I'm coming up for that age.  I guess it's not as bad as dying of cancer.

When I was at Uni one of the doctors in the medical centre was convicted for groping students.  In one of the cases he told a student who was in with sinusitis that he needed to examine his testicles.  

1467539546_images(13).jpeg.ec5af590bdfcb3cbfe53828137bc4faf.jpeg

10 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Anyone know what kind of jacket this fellas wearing?

It's a Dundee United supporter's jacket. You can just about make out the A at the beginning.

9 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I’m probably going to have to work 24 hours straight.

Never mind, you can go back to being gay afterwards.

11 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I had the same doctor. He never tried to grope my testicles. I must be ugly... :bairn