Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Seeing as we’re on a hip hop journey, if I got ta choose a coast I got ta choose the East. I live out there, so don’t go there. But that don’t mean a poster can’t rest in the west, feel some nice breasts in the west.

60381A18-0DC4-4F45-9C6B-9A5AD77473F4.jpeg

I sometimes charge my car outside there. Nice digs.

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

Nothing about 9/11 then? Maybe he thought that would be in bad taste.

Surprising (actually, not) how the Americans only decided that terrorism was a Bad Thing when it happened to them. The people of Boston were outraged when somebody bombed their marathon. It wasn't that long before that a lot of Boston bars were actively fund-raising for the IRA. 

:thumsup2

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

There's also a line in Dre's 'High Powered' from The Chronic album which says, "I drop bombs like Hiroshima" followed by a big explosion. I would argue Hiroshima was a bit worse than Manchester. 

Only if you lived there.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You know the green team are Green Bay, right? The colour kind of gives it away.

Thought it was green bay san Francisco,  every day is a learning day. 

Yanks usually use stupid names for their teams.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thought it was green bay san Francisco,  every day is a learning day. 

Yanks usually use stupid names for their teams.

You'd like San Francisco, Bennett. They're known as the 49ers....same as your trouser waist size....

Just now, sjc said:

You'd like San Francisco, Bennett. They're known as the 49ers....same as your trouser waist size....

A few years ago you would've been quite close.  Thanks to the benefits of cycling I'm now a size 38 (which is now getting a bit slack)

Just now, bennett said:

A few years ago you would've been quite close.  Thanks to the benefits of cycling I'm now a size 38 (which is now getting a bit slack)

Fair play. Good on you , Bennett. 

I’ll get over it myself but I just think it’s a shame on the people who were most affected by the attack to have to hear about it again, even rapping about raping his own mother isn’t so controversial as it’s directed at someone he has fallen out with.

I like the album anyway, Relapse and Encore were his most outrageous ones.
The taking offence thing really needs to calm the f**k down though. He's not poking fun at the tragedy in the reference.

And also I think those who were involved in the tragedy are going to be thinking about it on an almost daily basis. Folk getting offended on their behalf is just needless pity.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

The taking offence thing really needs to calm the f**k down though. He's not poking fun at the tragedy in the reference.

And also I think those who were involved in the tragedy are going to be thinking about it on an almost daily basis. Folk getting offended on their behalf is just needless pity.

@throbber has always been a bit of a wet blanket tbh.