Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had some tinned chili on a baked potato earlier. The flavour was a bit meh so I stirred in some of my favourite Thai chili. Tasted much better but I'm not sure what kind of chemical reaction it caused. My farts are almost certainly contravening several international treaties right now.

7 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I had some tinned chili on a baked potato earlier. The flavour was a bit meh so I stirred in some of my favourite Thai chili. Tasted much better but I'm not sure what kind of chemical reaction it caused. My farts are almost certainly contravening several international treaties right now.

just claim you're fracking and maybe Trump will give you some money. 

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My mum is getting a bit decrepit and dementia-addled. My kid visited her earlier and sent me this text..

I’m 41.

1F0C4FEA-3908-43FB-9652-6ECA3609669E.jpeg

Maybe she’s just really organised and getting it in early. 

Having a pleasant evening with a lovely bottle of Rioja some fawlty towers and now onto phoenix nights.

It's annoyed me that you've capitalised your wine but not those two classic TV sitcoms. Shame on you Tynie. Shame.

13 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Having a pleasant evening with a lovely bottle of Rioja some fawlty towers and now onto phoenix nights.

Toast with Dundee marmalade, a glass of diluting juice and she’s got that fucking Love Island drivel on the telly! 
giphy.gif

I believe the song "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's would have went down as one of the most wholesome songs of all time if it were Simon and Garfunkel or Bob Dylan that had wrote and performed it. 

14 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Toast with Dundee marmalade, a glass of diluting juice and she’s got that fucking Love Island drivel on the telly! 
giphy.gif

Could be worse, you could have spent your entire weekend at your mother-in-law's without your wife there!