Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

She looks great in the court photos, Sunday morning walk of shame type pics. She could ride the **** straight off me while spitting, slapping and choking me, calling me all the worthless piece of shit names going.... I’d marry her, honestly let her near kill me and I wouldn’t press charges. I’d probably have to tap out a good few times right enough but go back for more.

Bit weird, mate.

I am not the owner of the dog and have enough things to do without having to take him for a walk.

Walk the fucking dog M9. A Labrador will be fine knowing it’s getting out at either end of the day to move their bowels. It hates having to shite in your back yard.

Also, looking at it longer term, once the back yard becomes its shit pit, it stays the shit pit. And not just for him but every other loose animal that smells shite and is instantly drawn to shiteing in the shit pit. Get whoever is the owner to clear it up, you put your Longsdales on, get off your arse and get some fresh air.

(And take a couple of Tesco bags with you).

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Heading into town to start the annual <2hr Christmas buying. I say buying instead of shopping as the latter involves dicking around browsing as opposed to just going out and buying what you want, chit-f***ing-chat. 

Also feel smug when I pull it off each year. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being. 

(no Kenneth Williams gifs, please) 

Image result for mick mccarthy gif

The girlfriend has been in bed ill since half 5 trying to sleep of a cold.

I’ve enjoyed a nice curry, a few beers and a couple of movies on a rather quiet Christmas Eve.

Hopefully she makes this an occurring thing.

50 minutes ago, mizfit said:

The girlfriend has been in bed ill since half 5 trying to sleep of a cold.

I’ve enjoyed a nice curry, a few beers and a couple of movies on a rather quiet Christmas Eve.

Hopefully she makes this an occurring thing.

She's going to be up at 4 and expect you to suffer with her. 

Merry Christmas.