Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Is "pudding" your Terrier's name ??  Do you dae liver too ??

I use 300 ml milk
250 g sifted four
4 eggs

And a good lump of mustard and salt/pepper. Then I stick the oven up to about 220 and put the oil in the tray that has little circles in it and then put the mix into that, usually takes 15 minutes max.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I use 300 ml milk
250 g sifted four
4 eggs

And a good lump of mustard and salt/pepper. Then I stick the oven up to about 220 and put the oil in the tray that has little circles in it and then put the mix into that, usually takes 15 minutes max.

Pics (as and when) or . . . . . . . . . . . .  .

I assume you wok your dog early in the morning before you start with your puds ??

Pics (as and when) or . . . . . . . . . . . .  .
I assume you wok your dog early in the morning before you start with your puds ??

It’s not my dog, it is a guest. The b*****d keeps shitting in my back garden which is starting to get annoying.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I use 300 ml milk
250 g sifted four
4 eggs

Wee bit lard rather than oil.

CONSUMERS in Dublin city centre have been warned to watch out for high levels of smugness as the Grafton Street area has been put on an Orange Alert signalling an impending appearance by Bono.

The U2 frontman has been known to gather friends from the Irish music community to busk on the busy street every Christmas, to raise awareness of how great Bono is despite the fact that he dodges his taxes for the rest of the year.

The busking sessions, which draw large crowds of people who hate Bono, but cannot pass a free concert, usually take place on Christmas Eve, although there have been rumours that the pint-sized singer may emerge a day early this year, prompting the Bono Alert Society to upgrade the Bono Warning Level from yellow to orange.
“People are advised to not go near Grafton Street unless absolutely necessary, ” said Ian Brennan, chief Bonologist at the Bono Alert Society.
“If you must go to Grafton Street, we advise going early as Bono is known to emerge later in the day, when the crowds are heaviest and he can soak up as much attention as possible. Of course, if he does not appear on Grafton Street today, we will be raising the threat level to red tomorrow, signalling that an appearance by Bono is unavoidable”.

As shoppers hurry to clear the Grafton Street area ahead of the busking session, a spokesperson for The Artist Formerly Known As Paul Hewson has reminded that public that the yearly Yuletide appearance of the singer raises much-needed money for several needy charities, although the Bono Alert Society was quick to counter that people can donate to those same charities at any time of the year without further fulling Bono’s ego.

I’m assuming you’ve already told the owners of the dog to clean the shit up from your garden?

Yeah of course, the dog was out in garden last night though and left a couple of deposits that weren’t found until this morning . It’s a big black lab and it’s jobbies are absolutely massive.

Heading into town to start the annual <2hr Christmas buying. I say buying instead of shopping as the latter involves dicking around browsing as opposed to just going out and buying what you want, chit-f***ing-chat. 

Also feel smug when I pull it off each year. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being. 

(no Kenneth Williams gifs, please) 

Nice to see the shy, retiring, demure Miss Flack keeping a low profile at her court appearance earlier..

8A8E1AB0-22C9-4285-8174-00ADB01FDF30.thumb.png.e4b3808c71056fb134457d49111bb855.png

She looks great in the court photos, Sunday morning walk of shame type pics. She could ride the **** straight off me while spitting, slapping and choking me, calling me all the worthless piece of shit names going.... I’d marry her, honestly let her near kill me and I wouldn’t press charges. I’d probably have to tap out a good few times right enough but go back for more.