Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest Moomintroll
Ironically the only thing I noticed was you trying to get everyone banhammered. Not me though, so it's like nothing happened as far as I'm concerned. [emoji4]
Aww f**k, was I that bad, honestly the whole weekend was a blur & I only had 2 drinks on Saturday night.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
Ironically the only thing I noticed was you trying to get everyone banhammered. Not me though, so it's like nothing happened as far as I'm concerned. emoji4.png

Aww f**k, was I that bad, honestly the whole weekend was a blur & I only had 2 drinks on Saturday night.

Nah, just a couple of arseholes who were taking the pish. I even reported one guy who was out of line, nearly a first for me, on the Montrose v can't remember thread.

Edited by welshbairn

Guest Moomintroll
If I had a pound for every time I've said that, I've have well over £40.00.

(I never noticed any difference.)
That's even more worrying tbh.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
If I had a pound for every time I've said that, I've have well over £40.00.

(I never noticed any difference.)

That's even more worrying tbh.

Away you go, even at your worst you wouldn't stand out against some of them on here.

2 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

I can conclude that grown men that rate the standard of pies in football grounds are nonces.

Did the guy who rated pies on here not get hounded for posting salivating posts about 16 year old lassies working in pie stalls?

Why would he claim to have you?
Chris is a very attractive man; we've all thought of it at some time or another.

Interesting to see that gay conversion therapy is on the list of homeopath services though. I suppose the clue's in the name.

On 02/12/2019 at 18:31, Moomintroll said:

Apologies if I offended anyone over the weekend, was having one of my manic episodes & I usually get myself the hell off Social Media when I feel it happening. Managed to get banhammered from 2 FB groups for tearing into randoms, depression truly is a b*****d.

Can't say I noticed, and you're still here, so carry on.

On 02/12/2019 at 18:47, welshbairn said:

Nah, just a couple of arseholes who were taking the pish. I even reported one guy who was out of line, nearly a first for me, on the Montrose v can't remember thread.

Montrose has that effect on people...

The last Prime Minister of the UK to be assassinated was Spencer Percival.  he was shot in the Commons on 11th May 1812 and died that night.  On the 12th of May an inquest was held in a local pub which declared the crime murder.  Percival was buried  on May 16th.  The murderer, John Bellingham, was apprehended at the scene.  He was tried on May 15th, found guilty and hanged on May 18th.

The whole thing was done in a week.  Get the early 19th century to sort out Brexit.

6 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Rees-Mogg was branded “the honourable member for the 19th century” by parliamentary scribblers.
Maybe he could be enticed to stab Joris Bonson in the back.

My honourable friend is mistaken, his loyalties are to the 18th century, before the vile artefacts of industrialisation broke the close bond between peasantry and their rightful masters.