Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

28 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

And being America the woman will have to sell her house to pay the medical bill for the operation that doesn't work.

It'll be interesting to see the outcome of that. If the guy doesn't have a weapon and he's been shot, is that not just murder we've witnessed? There did seem to be a bit of commotion before the shots so the guy possibly had something in his possession that was a potential threat?

Fair play to those who restrained him.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It'll be interesting to see the outcome of that. If the guy doesn't have a weapon and he's been shot, is that not just murder we've witnessed? There did seem to be a bit of commotion before the shots so the guy possibly had something in his possession that was a potential threat?

Fair play to those who restrained him.

Police have confirmed he was wearing a hoax vest so obviously at the time they shot thinking it was real.

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Just watching Sky News as they are now clearing Borough Market, ridiculous the amount of folk trying to get to their phone to record what's happening. 

This always pisses me off when things like that happen. It's especially bad in the American school shootings "OMG there is a maniac running towards me killing everyone in their path, quick, where is my phone so I can record it?!"

This always pisses me off when things like that happen. It's especially bad in the American school shootings "OMG there is a maniac running towards me killing everyone in their path, quick, where is my phone so I can record it?!"
Some things are more important than your life for some though; like Likes on social media.