Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Another from The Guardian, a photo essay of El Salvador , a country ruled by gangs. Pretty grim place.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/22/el-salvador-a-nation-held-hostage-a-photo-essay

My mate is from El Salvador.

He said they capture kids, kill them, cut them open, stuff drugs inside and then get woman to hold them as they smuggle it into the US.

My mate is from El Salvador.

He said they capture kids, kill them, cut them open, stuff drugs inside and then get woman to hold them as they smuggle it into the US.
Fuckin hell, theres part of that article about an 11 year old boy who was beheaded for playing football near the gang territory boundary.

Fuckin hell, theres part of that article about an 11 year old boy who was beheaded for playing football near the gang territory boundary.
No wonder they've never qualified for the World Cup since 1982.

Spending the day in the nuclear medicine unit in ninewells hospital. Good start, as someone gave me their parking ticket (quids in).

I think the plan is to pump me full of radiation and then take some pictures... All fucking afternoon.

It's quite a jazzy wee place though, more modern than the norm for here. Funky wall art n shit.

If I don't end up with a super-power side effect I'll be terribly disappointed.

Not that I agree with Jordan Peterson on many things; specifically his insistence on tying religion to psychological wellbeing, however from this clip from a longer interview, he's clearly in a very bad way:

Here's the full link to the interview on Youtube: 

Too late to even get a Gow’s 
dream ring.....
Even the thought of that journey gives me the fear.
Playing school football in wick, April after Easter holidays and the ground was solid, ice clinging to the grass. Brora was where we stopped for cheesy to herf her guts up.
Boys teams and girls team on same bus. Windy roads. School age. More than one was sick only one got the bus stopped

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I’m calling shenanigans. Surely this guy would have mates he goes to games with or would check the kick off time, read a pre match preview, check social media or something like that.

He's a Morton fan.