Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Has all that milk given you gas?

Only drink UHT milk in tea. Have never drunk normal milk since I was about 10. People need to get with the program. Somebody accused me of carrying fridges and now I am a milk drinker! 

6323B476-4E80-48CA-97E2-5F33F49E2227.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

You'd better get going, actually. Milk gets sour. Unless it's UHT.

But there's no demand for that, because it's shite.

Works great for the wife with her ulcerative colitis. Since we started on that her flare ups have been massively reduced.

Mars/Maltesers were running a sort of in house competition as they're bringing out a new biscuit. The wanted a name for it and the winner would receive a cash prize and a certain amount of the new biscuits for free. 

Anyway, there was a boy at work who was sending in names and he found out last night that the name they have chosen is : Maltesers Biscuit.

:lol:

He's not happy. 

Edited by Dele

Wife just left the room to let one of the Pugs out the back for a pee. Perfect time for me to let rip. She came back in too soon so the poor, sleeping Frenchie got the blame! [emoji41]

Haha brilliant, i work as a dog walker and have been walking this little dude for 6 years his farts could clear a room. IMG_20191031_142856.jpeg

4 hours ago, Swarley said:
23 hours ago, ICTChris said:

How in the name of f**k is this deemed newsworthy?

She probably pumped the reporter at their office or his house.

I liked the bit about the wife being mistrustful when the husband is shagging about. :lol:

The topic? Milne leaving Aberdeen and McInnes might follow suit. The reply:

41 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I didn’t say that we wouldn’t survive, just that it’s not good news. If Messi left Barcelona, they would survive, but it wouldn’t be good news.

Derek McInnes managing Aberdeen is apparently equal to what Lionel Messi is to playing for Barcelona.