Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There’s a woman on the “Fare Dodgers” show that is one of the biggest c***s I’ve ever seen on TV. Find myself rooting for the dare dodging scumballs over her.

She is an absolute helmet, was raging watching that.

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I did the same in my lorry a few years ago on the A90 around Brechin. The thing was massive and had a wingspan about the width of my windscreen. I was gutted too. 

As owls are protected species you should do as I did and immediately hand yourself into the police. 

597329.jpg?b64lines=IFJFUExBQ0UgVEhFIFdP

On 11/11/2019 at 00:16, Hedgecutter said:

Just discovered that my 'pet' house spider (Steve II) has frozen to death on the back doorstep.  He usually lives in the cozy utility room beside the washing machine (until he falls into the plastic wash basket and I have had to set him free), but after over 2 years of keeping it fly-free (following the death of Steve I), he's finally off to the great web in the sky.

Funeral will be at my house, Thursday 14th November at 13:30.  All welcome. No flowers please.

Are you sure he's not just shed his skin?

EmbellishedSpitefulFantail-max-1mb.gif.4a4db82e79dfa98f9a89f8a1568abff9.gif

@KnightswoodBear can tell you all about this, he's the resident expert on spiders.....

Just received an email from the bigbossman to say that instead of finsihing up on Tuesday 24th December for the year, we'll finish up on Friday 20th. Outstanding news as the extra two days holiday replaces the £20 each to go have a meal with your colleagues.

However, on same email is a reminder of national changes to the 2020 May Day bank holiday which has been moved from Monday 4 May to Friday 8 May for the whole of the UK so that the holiday coincides with the 75th anniversary of Victory in Europe Day. This country is fucking bonkers for remembering shit.

Guest Moomintroll
Are you sure he's not just shed his skin?
EmbellishedSpitefulFantail-max-1mb.gif.4a4db82e79dfa98f9a89f8a1568abff9.gif
[mention=9645]KnightswoodBear[/mention] can tell you all about this, he's the resident expert on spiders.....
Yasssssss!

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

See it last week when she was wearing a t shirt that was exposing most of her stomach? Vomit inducing. 

Yeah, just an odious human being.  Even her tattoo is horrid.  She 100% failed an entry exam for the Polis.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Surely the mother could have told the kids a better lie than their father had died in World War II? A couple of maths and history lessons and they would've started asking questions. Maybe that's why she murdered them.

22 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

You're probably just cracking them the wrong way around.  Easy mistake to make. 

Have you noticed they pack eggs "upside down" now, with the wider end at the top? Something to do with preventing bubbles in them keeping them fresher for longer.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

At Coopers (Hindmarsh) Stadium, capacity 16,500, where Adelaide United play home games there is at least 12 outlets selling alcohol and most with minimum 6 taps operating. Almost the same for number of food outlets.

Thats only because you have to be pished to watch Adelaide Utd.