Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There’s a woman on the “Fare Dodgers” show that is one of the biggest c***s I’ve ever seen on TV. Find myself rooting for the dare dodging scumballs over her.

I started watching that just after a documentary about John Demianuk being tried for crimes against humanity in the Concentration camp at Triblinka

11 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I've got a 100% success rate.

Every time I crack an egg into a frying pan. It always lands sunny side up.

I'm betting that's because you always crack the outside first.

Anyway, the only time I have 100% success rates for cracking eggs without breaking the yolk is when I'm about to scramble them.

Just now, Shotgun said:

I'm betting that's because you always crack the outside first.

Anyway, the only time I have 100% success rates for cracking eggs without breaking the yolk is when I'm about to scramble them.

You're probably just cracking them the wrong way around.  Easy mistake to make. 

I started watching that just after a documentary about John Demianuk being tried for crimes against humanity in the Concentration camp at Triblinka

Sat down to watch something whiles eating, stumbled across this and that was my night sorted, watched the whole thing its brilliant.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The wife put that on over the weekend. Netflix don't half drag the arse out of stories that could comfortably be told in an hour. I guess six/eight/twelve-hour documentaries make for cheap content to pad out the library.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I killed an owl tonight. I'm devastated.

Mmm...I still prefer Katy Perry's version of the song.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I killed an owl tonight. I'm devastated.

I did the same in my lorry a few years ago on the A90 around Brechin. The thing was massive and had a wingspan about the width of my windscreen. I was gutted too. 

As owls are protected species you should do as I did and immediately hand yourself into the police. 

I did the same in my lorry a few years ago on the A90 around Brechin. The thing was massive and had a wingspan about the width of my windscreen. I was gutted too. 
As owls are protected species you should do as I did and immediately hand yourself into the police. 
Goading the Police eh. Bold.

28 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Imaging getting deported to Australia for running over an owl.

Bit of a minter. 

Not deported. I heard the owl's family had found out where I lived so I had to change my identity and flee the country.

Get your facts straight.